harry goes away for tour

i was currently driving harry to the airport as he was going away for tour and we was both sad and was having a nice conversation as we wouldn't be able to speak properly for the next five months harry's hand was resting on my thigh rubbing it in circular motions as we reminisced on our memories when the airport came into view my stomach churned i wasn't ready to leave harry yet again for another two months. i parked my mercedes g wagon and harry and i hopped out of the car. harry got his suitcases and i offered to grab one for him but he refused.
Before we got to the doors Harry grabbed a baggage trolley and put his two suitcase on top and then held my hand and used his other hand to push the baggage trolley once we got inside we waited around for a while cuddle and talking for the last minutes we could. Harry gave his passport and security to the front desk and they checked it and sent his suitcases through. Harry then squeezed me into a tight hug and rested his head into the crook of my neck. My eyes started tearing up as i heard sniffles coming from Harry.
"i'm gonna miss you i know it's only five months but i can't stay one second without you love" Harry sniffled.
"i'm going to miss you too darling, two months will feel like forever without you" i kissed the tear away from his cheek.
We kissed each other goodbye and Harry was on his way up the escalator he looked back with red puffy eyes waving and tears were streaming down my face as i waved back. Goodbyes were never easy when Harry was going on tour you'd think i'd get used to it after our long relationship but Harry and I couldn't even stay a minute without each other it was hard to let him go knowing i won't be able to see him for a long period of time but let's hope these five months go by fast.
i fiddled with harry's necklace he always made me keep when we were apart as Harry blew a kiss to me and i returned it and then Harry turned the corner and he went into security.