cuddling in bed

I was currently laying down in bed watching some tv Harry was gone to an interview and would be back any minute now.

I watched friends and then heard the front door being opened I was gonna pretend I was asleep so I put the blanket on top of me and snuggled my head into the pillow to pretend I'm asleep.

"baby im home I missed you" Harry said.

"where are you can we cuddle I'm tired" he said after a few seconds.

He then came into the room and I tried my headrest not to laugh and I succeeded because he didn't think anything of it and thought I was genuinely asleep.

"aww babe I wanted to cuddle with you as well as talk to you but you do look like a beautiful and cute angel when your asleep" he said.

"Wait let me take some pictures to show you off" he said chuckling.

He took a few pictures and then went to do something supposedly change his clothes because he came into bed and wrapped his arms around me and he was naked again the amount of times Harry styles gets naked is unhealthy.

"I love you baby" he said kissing my head.
I opened my eyes but he didn't notice.

"I love you more" I said

"Oh your awake he said smiling

"I was awake this whole time I was trying to see what you would do" I said laughing.

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him

"I missed you" he said kissing my neck.

"I missed you too" I said back kissing his cheek.

We talked about random things and he spoke about everything he loved about for about 10 minutes whilst rubbing my back.

We both ended up falling sleep.