pancakes

You had just come back from a long day at work and you was so ready to see your beautiful husband and daughter at home.
As you took out your house keys out of the front door you could hear giggling and squeals coming from the kitchen.
As you walked into the kitchen you could see your husband Harry and your daughter Darcy making pancakes and they both has flour on their faces.
You giggled and both their heads turn to face you.
"Looks like someone had fun" you giggled as you went and picked Darcy up and gave her a kiss on her head.
You then went and gave Harry a peck on the lips.
"Yeah, Daddy and Darcy have been making pancakes all afternoon haven't we." Harry smiled at Darcy.
"Yes." Darcy said in her cute baby voice.
Darcy started giggling and looking behind you which made you very confused.
You then felt a rush of flour fall from on top of your head, which made you gasp.
"Harry!" You yelled. "Your so gonna get it." You giggled as you ran after harry with the remainder of the flour.
You could hear Darcy giggling and screaming "Go mummy go!!!!!"
You trapped Harry and pour all of the remained of the flour on him and Darcy threw a egg from across the room which hit Harry's forehead which made you all start burst out laughing.
As you all came to your senses you all looked around and then you looked at Harry and patted his back.
"Have fun cleaning babe." You giggled as you picked up Darcy to go and clean yourselves up.