spill your guts or fill your guts

harry and I were currently playing spill your guts or fill your guts with James corden we were currently sat at the table whilst james went through all the horrid food on the table I was nervous but excited to play this game!

"well let's get started so y/n I will be asking you a question and you will ask Harry a question when it's his turn" James announced making me nod.

"so i will give you the beetle toast" James said making Harry chuckle and the crowd.

"Come on baby you can do it" Harry said

I mouthed 'I love you' to him making the crowd aww.

"So y/n your first question is.." then james started laughing which made me nervous"

"As well all know you are a really good actress and star in lots of famous and big hit movies" James said

I nodded.

"Who is least likely to become a actress" Harry said making my jaw drop and Harry laugh and the crowd laugh.

"Oh god" I said covering my face with my hands.

"I have the answer I just can say it" I said making Harry's jaw drop

I took a bite of out the toast and then tried to chew it but spit it in the bin the crowd clapped.

"Right so it's Harry's turn so what are you going to pick for him y/n" James said

"Baby just know I love you loads and your my everything" Harry said making James and I chuckle.

"I will give you.. cod sperm" I said

"Gee thanks babe" Harry said

I picked up a card and I started laughing.

"Which one of your songs are about me?"

Harry said laughing.

"That's easy well at least I don't have to eat cod sperm."

"Oh we thought it would be hard harold" James said.

"Well we've got loads but I would say adore you, sweet creature,falling, and sign of the times and more" harry said with a cheeky smile on his face.

I stared at him in awe. "Love you babe" I said

"I love you too baby" he said blowing me a kiss and making the crowd aww.

We played a few more rounds

"So that's it for tonight with the lovely y/n and Harry styles tune in next time"