Accident

Your POV:

It was a horrible accident the nure said, the young guy got run over by a car, both legs broken also one of his arms, this ppor guy... You nodded and went into the room he was going to stay in for the next 9/10 weeks. When you finished cleaning the bathroom, the nurse called you, because the new patient arrived, you went to another room to look after your favourite patient, a sixty year old really nice man. Today he would go home, finally after 3 months. After school you didn't know what you wanted to do with your life, so you decided to volunteer for a year and help in the local hospital, you worked at the orhopedic station in the sonder class, you quiet liked the job, you had to animate  the patient, go for walks with the patients in their wheelchairs or just sit with them in their rooms and listen to them. The nurses made a real trouble about the new patient, his name was Harry, you couldn't get out more at the moment, but later on you had to look after him. You decided to make a break and went into the kitchen and ate your lunch, the job here was not really challenging but you liked it here, the people were nice and you made lots of new experiences.

Later that day:

You decided that it was time now to visit the new patient, you knocked at the door and opened it. When you entered you whispered a "Hello", he turned his head to me and just stared, I waked up to him and introduced myself. "Hi, my name is Y/N, I'm gonna look after you for the next months" He just stared at you for the next few seconds then he whispered "Y/N, what a beautiful name for a beautiful lady! I'm Harry Styles." You blushed and started laughing, he looked at you confused. "Your legs are broken and I don't even wanna start talking about your other wounds and all you do is flirting with me? You're cute" Harry and you started talking, it was great fun talking with him, he was nice, humorous and you enjoyed every second, when the nurse entered and told you it was time to go, you could barely leave. You said good bye, left the hospital and made your way home.

Harry's POV:

Y/N is wonderful, I can't stop hinking about her. In the night I just dreamed about her, the minute she walked in she stole my heart...

The next day:

Your POV:

It was eight o'clock when you entered the hospital, you just wanted to visit Harry and stay the whole day just with him, but you also had other patients, so you visited all of them until 12 o'clock. Then you entered Harry's room, your heart was beating in excitement, you entered the room and Harry smiled at at you, you greeted him and you both started talking.