Darcy hasnt been eating her food properly and you and harry find out

There are some parts in this chapter that can be triggering to people so take this as your warning if your not comfortable reading this ❤️

I was putting down the plate full of spaghetti down for darcy and Harry today we ate as a normal family since Harry's tour was finished darcy came and sat down and so did Harry. We started eating i couldn't help but notice that darcy was playing with the spaghetti on her fork and wasn't actually eating. Then I realised that she had gotten really skinny you could see her bones sticking out. "Darcy baby why aren't you eating?" You said worriedly making Harry's head shoot up. "Babe why are you not eating" Harry said. "I'm not hungry" darcy said trying not to make eye contact with me and Harry. "You've gone really skinny darcy my love have you not been eating your food?" I said. Darcy kept looking down in her lap and didn't answer. "Darcy" Harry said sternly.

Darcy looked up. "Okay fine, I haven't been eating because I want to look good for prom and I want this cute boy to ask me out I see these beautiful girls in school walk past me and they're so skinny and their body is amazing I'm just fat my body isn't great I don't get attention I only have a few friends and other girls are being praised for how pretty and skinny they are and it makes me feel fat so I don't eat to make myself go skinner" Darcy said making my heart break.

"Darcy babe you don't need to be skinny for this guy and to grab everyone attention you are beautiful just the way you are baby girl yes you have a few friends but just having a few friends doesn't mean your a loser your amazing and beautiful your not fat you body isn't disgusting you should love the way you are made it hurts hearing you say this your beautiful darling." Harry said making my heart swell.
"Thanks dad I love you" darcy said hugging Harry.

"Yea darcy baby you shouldn't compare your self to these other girls your my little girl and your beautiful your body is amazing and you don't need to be skinny for this guy your already beautiful enough my darling" I said kissing her cheek.

"I love you so much mum and dad you always make me feel better" darcy said coming and hugging me and Harry and making me smile.