Jimmy Fallon show

So me and Harry are at the jimmy fallon show and we are now doing the segment can you feel it just me and Harry are doing it cause you only need two people. They brought out the first box for Harry and Harry stood next to the box they unveiled what was in the box to me and the audition, it was mash potatoes Harry slowly put his hands in and started feeling the mash potatoes he flinched at first making me laugh and then he started feeling more of it. "Eww what is this its slimy and warm" he felt more of it until the timer went off and he came and checked what it was and started laughing now it was my turn I was shaking and I was nervous. "Ahh I'm scared" I said nervously. "Come on babe you can do it" he said. I slowly put my hands in and felt something furry and I screamed at first making the audience and Harry laugh. Then I felt it again. "What on earth is it" I said feeling it and screaming I couldn't do it anymore I was so scared and I looked at what it was and screamed I was then told it was a stuffed squirrel. Now it was Harry's turn and they unveiled it again and I screamed myself it was a real lizard. "Babe don't do that your scaring me" he said nervously. "If I had that I would die" I said making him more nervous. He felt it and screamed. "Ahhh what the hell is that" he felt it more and couldn't do it he saw it and screamed again making me laugh. It was my turn I was nervous again they brought out the box and Harry screamed. "Stoppp baby" I said nervous. I felt it and it was so furry again and I screamed I couldn't do it after feeling it's furry little self again then I saw what it was a screamed it was a live squirrel this time. Harry was laughing at me and I glared at him playfully. It was both our turn now and they brought out the box they unveiled it and we put our hands in and I felt something and screamed as well as Harry I then felt hair and screamed Harry said he felt a hand. We both felt again and then I went to go look but something touched Harry a hand? We both checked and it was Jimmys head we both screamed then took in what was there and started laughing then they ended the show.