Common room

Draco's pov

"did you sleep well Malfoy," Blaise says winking at me, they were all laughing at his words?

" shut up Blaise," I say harshly trying to hide the fact that I actually slept really well in a very long time, trying to hide a smile, that was about to creep on my face, just when I remembered how cute she looked today she was always so pretty.

A/n awww STFU

"well you don't have to be so harsh on him, you'd be lying if you say you weren't happy to see me this morning or excited I may even say." Jules winks at me with a smirk on her face following by some laughs from the group.

"I could say the same thing, Sanderson, you were about to get on your knees after all"

" you don't have to be such an asshole Malfoy," Pansy says hitting me with a book in her hand.

Jules pov

" wouldn't you love that Malfoy," I say looking at him innocently but with a slight grin, I wanted to make him angry, so angry he wouldn't stop thinking of how he wants to punish me?

"don't think so highly of yourself Jules, and never think that low of me"

I go near him, towering over him; I twist his tie in my hand making him get way closer to me, our faces were inches apart with our noses slightly brushing against each other, looking at each other's lips was a statement, I was close enough to smell his minty breath.

"well aren't you the one doubting yourself now Malfoy?"

"me? doubting myself? never!"

I can't deny I was so nervous being so close to him.

" oh don't let your ego blind you Malfoy, you'd literally fuck any whore. and you say I think so highly of myself, at least I have some self-respect" I say untwisting his tie pushing his shoulders making him fall backwards deep in his chair.

"that's why I like her the best!" Pansy says quietly that I barely could hear her trying not to interrupt the tension.

" well everyone likes me pansy but I am surprised you don't already love me!" I say looking offended.

"let's see how fast you can make me fall for you darling" pansy says with a grin on her face playing with a strand of her raven black hair, it really matches her skin and looks.

" oh I will surprise you Pans," I say winking at her, I love that b already.

"that's why you are my favourite"

"what I thought I was your favourite!" Blaise says with his facial expression hurt.

" let's go before I have to tell him the hurtful truth," Pansy says making all of us burst into laughter, we all get up and head to the common room.

A/n vote hehe<3