Unforgivable

A/n I know that you guys are going to hate me after this chapter but okay:0

JULES POV

I didn't get any sleep.

every time I close my eyes, I'd get those nightmares, they are not new, but they stopped when I first got to Hogwarts.

for a while, I thought I was back to normal, but now I think something is seriously wrong with me.

I got out of my bed, showered, and got ready.

today was Saturday so I wasn't wearing the school's uniform, instead, I put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt, I didn't feel like dressing up.

I had to meet the 'rehab mysterious guy' today, I wasn't going to dinner or lunch.

Pansy and Daphne had already left the dorm by the time I woke up.

or more like I faked sleeping until they got out of the dorm.

I heard a light knock, it dashed me out of my reverie state, my mind that drifted into million thoughts within a second, keeping it busy, hearing a million voices and screams all at once.

" come in" I yell laying on my stomach on top of the bed.

 a blonde teenage girl appeared, her hair so neatly brushed, her uniform laying on her body perfectly, not a Hogwarts uniform

I stand up from my bed, moving forward to the two blondes, about to question them when the girl raised her hand in front of her.

"Kaliyah Narcissa Malfoy, nice to meet you"  she announced.

"Malfoy? as in Draco Lucius Malfoy?" I ask shaking her hand.

" Yes, that must be my ugly twin brother" she sighs.

"oh," I say confused "I didn't know the ferret had such a pretty twin"

we burst into laughter

I go back to sit on my bed, she comes and sits next to me.

"well, I am from Beauxbaton, I attended school here a couple of months ago, I needed a change so I went there, but now I am back," she says with a smile.

"I am sorry I don't mean to be rude, but why are you telling me this? how do you know me?"

"my brother and I are supposed to help you with getting sober," she says more like a question than a statement.

I look at her even more confused.

"He didn't tell you did he?" 

" no he didn't, and I don't really get along with your twin" I sigh.

"that's weird, he talked to me about you in his letters," she says looking at me confused "and said that you guys- you know" she moves her hands in awkward motions imitating sex positions.

I giggle at her actions, before realizing what she said.

" yeah of course he told you" I scoff "I mean he told everyone in the bloody school that I had sex with him because I was easy, might as well tell his sister" I roll my eyes.

" HE DID WHAT?" she yells.

" Jeez relax, I don't fucking care, fuck him and fuck anyone that thinks I am easy"

"I am so sorry," she said with sincerity in her eyes " my brother sometimes is a... how do I say that politely? An asshole"

we laughed and talked for a while until Draco finally came.

"I told you to never step a foot in my bloody door, are you that stupid to not understand?"

"look Jules I am sorry-"

"I don't care" I cut him off.

"Jules I have to help you with this, please let me" he yelled; shoving me against a wall.

" how many times do I have to tell you? I don't need your help"

"Okay, can we all take a moment and talk like mature decent human beings?" Cy shouted.

"No, we can't because your brother is a pig"

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, what did you do?" Kaliyah yelled.

"oh stop it Kaliyah, don't act as if you care," he said with disgust.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she questioned hurt "you know I care"

"whatever, Jules if you don't want me to help you talk with Sirius, but I want to help you and I want to explain why I did that"

"Ly can you give us a moment, I want to know his excuse" I smile at her

she went out of the dorm, leaving me with the person I despise the most, yet I wanted to rip his clothes off, it's how he brings heaven and hell upon him all at once, how can I not be attracted to him? how do you expect me to control myself?

"Jules look I indeed started flirting with you because of a bet, but I didn't sleep with you because of a bet, I didn't use you, I couldn't." He explained.

I looked deep in his eyes, looking for a glimpse of a lie or truth, neither, his stormy grey eyes were unreadable, he was an enigma, but I liked that about him.

"how do you expect me to believe you?" I say in disbelief "If you didn't sleep with me because of the bet Malfoy, how does Adrien know?"

"The bet was which one of us can get in bed with you first," he explains once more, ashamed

 " so I told then that I slept with you so he could back off, but he didn't" he avoids eye contact, fiddling with his rings.

I stay quiet for a while, what did I get myself into? normally I wouldn't forgive him, but I wanted to, it's like I forgot everything he did.

"look Jules, I am so sorry, I am really sorry" he smirks, getting a phone out of his pocket.

"what the hell?" I questioned him as I realized he recorded the apology, it was a joke, he wasn't sorry.

" Sirius asked me to apologize to you, so I did, but that doesn't mean my apology is sincere" he smirks.

"what's wrong with you?" I ask in disgust, absolute disgust.

"He said he was going to get me expelled if I didn't apologize, and I did," he said walking around the room "now if you don't let me help you, they are going to send you to rehab" he makes a pouty face, his bottom lip dangled like a little baby.

I couldn't take it anymore, I got out my wand waved it with some words I don't remember, causing him to fall on the floor, screaming in pain.

"Make it stop, please, make it stop" he cried.

"I didn't pay attention to him, I was crying myself, from pain and anger, everything.

he deserved it.

"Expelliarmus" Snape screeched.

"What has gotten into you?" Sirius looked at me in disgust.

they both took Draco to Madame Pomfrey, leaving me in tears.

What have you done Jules? why?

you cruciated Draco.

A/n I am aware you guy want spicy scenes, buttt, there won't be in this chapter, the next maybe, I will let you guys enjoy the weird plots :)

Kaliyah's name means means 'the killer of a thousand-headed Dragon', -Slytherinbae aka my wife chose it, and I thought it was ironic since Draco's name means Dragon in Italian.

I'll post a pic of Kaliyah in the next chapter :)

NOW VOTE BEFORE I KILL YOU.

I am kidding I won't :)