Help

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT.

I feel someone drag me in the broom closet, I try to scream but no use, they covered my mouth with their hands, it was too dark to see who it was but when I focused I knew it was him, his smell made me feel sick, I wanted to cry, even more, I wanted to scream for help.

"it's okay Jules, it will be over very soon, just be a good girl and don't make a sound will you" Cedric said brushing his mouth next to my ear, his hands now undressing me from Draco's sweatpants, they were too loose, it was so easy for him.

"Please just let me go, Cedric, I don't want to do this please" I begged him but he hushed me and went back to what he was doing.

I didn't stop screaming till I felt a hand on my shoulder, it made me open my eyes.

it was just a nightmare, thank god.

I get back to reality, remembering it's been a week since the party, no one knows but Draco.

I look around to see all my friends standing around me concerned.

" Jules are you okay?" Blaise asked trying to figure out what's wrong.

" yes, I am" I say with a forced smile.

" No Jules you are not, you have been having nightmares for a week now, what's wrong?"

I was used to having nightmares in general, I have been having nightmares about my parents for years.

"what are you guys doing here?" I ask the boys trying to escape the question

" We came to check on you," Theo sighs, " We noticed you weren't sitting with us in the great hall anymore"

I didn't want to face Cedric, I couldn't, he is not the first man or boy to abuse me, I lived with one that mentally and physically abuses me, but I was actually scared from Cedric.

" Yes I am just tired"

I look at Malfoy to see him fiddling with his rings not looking at me, we fought a couple of days ago.

we haven't talked since, I am not planning to talk to him anytime sooner.

"I want to sleep it off guys if you don't mind"

"Guys, do you mind going to breakfast? I want to talk to Jules" Blaise said not looking at them, but looking at me deep in the eyes.

they all get out of the dorm leaving me and Blaise alone.

"what's up?" I ask, I didn't want him to question what's wrong.

"you know you can always talk to me right?"

"I know that Blaise but I don't want to right now, maybe later"

"Okay sure," he says getting up and walking to the door.

" do you mind if you lay down a bit with me till I fall asleep?"

"yes c'mere"

he lays next to me and takes me between his arms, I bury my face in his chest not wanting to let go, I felt safe, he started caressing my hair, he kissed my head softly.

"don't worry Jules, I am here for you, we are all are"

I move my thumb on his forearm, as an "I know" gesture.

I finally fell asleep, peacefully, for the first time in a week, god maybe even years.

DRACO'S POV

we all decided to go and check on Jules and Blaise, it's been an hour now since we left them alone, I was so angry, I was the one supposed to be with her right now not fucking Blaise.

we walked into the Dorm to see Jules laying on top of Blaise, they were both sleeping, I got furious from what I just saw,

"Wake the fuck up, both of you now" I yell.

"Draco I swear to god if you wake Her up, she is going to murder you with no hesitation whatsoever" he whispers shout trying no to wake up Jules.

"I don't give a fuck" I yelled louder this time.

"WHAT THE FUCK MALFOY? WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT YOU HAD TO BARGE IN MY FUCKING DORM AND WAKE ME UP FROM MY FIRST PEACEFUL NAP IN A WEEK? HUH? STOP BEING A SELFISH BLOODY COWARD AND START ACTING UP MORE, SINCE YOU ARE THE ONLY BLOODY PERSON THAT KNOWS, MERLYN EVEN SAW WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH, SO IF YOU ARE FUCKING JEALOUS GROW UP, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS MANWHORE, GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH, YOU DECIDED TO BLIND YOURSELF FROM REALITY INSTEAD OF HELPING ME AND NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO WAKE ME UP? YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE" Jules stood infront of me punching me with a pillow with each word, it hurt not gonna lie.

"GET OVER YOURSELF FOR ONCE AND STOP ACTING LIKE THE BLOODY DICK YOU ARE" she walks angrily to the bathroom, she slams the door shut as we all hear an angry scream, I know that scream, she is about to break down and cry, that's why I was angry at her for not talking to anyone, she was doing the same mistake as I did.

"Jules gets out please," I say laying my forehead against the door.

"FUCK OFF MALFOY"

" great mate, you pissed her off!" Blaise scoffs.

"ALL OF YOU GET OU OF THE DORM NOW" she screams on top of her lungs, we all look at each other and get out of the room, as soon as I closed the door behind me I could hear her screams, cries, and the glasses breaking on the ground.

A/n don't forget to vote, lyy<3