Sugary

JULES POV

Kaliyah and I are staying in the private rehab for 2 months now.

it's decent, nothing bad, a normal rehab, better than the last one.

Kaliyah is supposed to help me through my program.

I should stay here until June, and then I am free to go if I am clean obviously.

"what are you thinking about?" Kaliyah asks, "you know you can talk to me, that's why I am here".

"I am just tired that's all" I mutter.

"Jules, do you know why I am actually here?"

"because you want to skip this year and this is your perfect excuse?" I say sarcastically.

"Well, yes" she chuckles, "but that's not the main reason".

"then what is it?" I ask confused.

"I am here because I've been in your place," she explains " I went to rehab all alone"

"what do you mean? didn't you go to rehab with Draco?"

"No, our father thought I was a disgrace for the family because I am a girl, and with my addiction, no man would want to marry such a junkie like me"

"Does Draco know?"

"No, he is too foolish to realize I was sent away against my own will, he thinks my father sent me away to Beauxbaton because I was a bad influence on Draco, he was the one to give me supplies in the first place," she looked down in her lap "but he was a coward and didn't even defend me, and with all that and I still love him, I never called him because I was locked with maximum security, no visits, and no calls"

" and why are you out now?"
"I escaped when father got into prison," she sighed, "they have been looking for him now for more than 15 years"

" yes, I know, they thought it was Sirius, but he was with me that night, he was babysitting me and Harry".

"anyways, enough talking about that excuse of a human being," she says regaining her smile once more, " do you want to watch a movie with me?"

"sure"

TIME SKIP: MIDNIGHT

JULES POV

Liyah fell asleep during the movie like she always does, so I decided to get a little snack.

I didn't eat much during dinner, Riddle kept me busy with his shenanigans, he is infuriating in a way or two.

I walk to the kitchen searching for something appetizing, something sugary. I open the fridge, finding Icecream, just what I was craving.

I go around looking for a spoon, I get one and sit on the counter behind me.

I dig in when I feel a movement around me.

"Someone here?" I ask, but no answer, absolutely nothing.

I gasp as a pair of arms grabbed me, a hand on my mouth preventing me so I don't scream, the other dragging me by the waist.

LIYAH'S POV

I fell asleep whilst watching the muggle movie Jules picked.

It was too romantic for my taste.

so when she started crying I pretended that U fell asleep, trying to avoid comforting her.

I only make it worse, somehow she cries even more after that, weird.

I mean last time she was crying because of Draco, I told her "at least you know someone loves you" and that somehow seemed to upset her even more.

I looked around the room for Jules but she was nowhere to be seen.

I got out of bed looking for her, she is either hanging out in the kitchen or fighting with Tom.

They don't really get along.

I went to the kitchen to look for her, someone was screaming in there.

I ran inside the kitchen, my wand in my hand, hoping that there were no serial killers in there.

but now thinking about it, I wish she was getting murdered instead of fucked.

" MERLYN JULES WHAT THE BLOODY HELL," I say covering my eyes, throwing some clothes at her.

the scene wasn't pretty at all let me tell you.

Jules was on the counter, and a manly silhouette in font her, demolishing her face, it was too dark to actually see who it was, but not impossible.

"Riddle? are you for real Jules?"

"First of all why are you up? you weren't supposed to see this and we were not fucking, we were about to but you interrupted us" Jules says getting dressed.

"I got worried, but the real question is why are you fucking Tom Riddle?"

they look at each other like they are communicating.

"do you really want to tell her?" Riddle asks her.

"We have to I guess" she shrugs in response.

"what is it then?" I ask, impatiently.

"Tom and I have been.. umm.. how do I put this... dating, nothing serious, just messing around," she says.

" what about Draco?" I ask.

"what about him?" she asks.

"didn't you fancy him a couple of minutes ago when you were crying to that movie," I say.

she looked at me confused, with an awkward smile.

"you think I'd really cry over that arsehole?" she says, " Yes, indeed I did love him but I moved on."

"then why were you crying when the guy kissed that girl," I ask.

they both burst into laughter.

"first of all, we were watching Rapunzel, and I was fake crying because Tom and I thought it was a good idea for you to think I am not over Draco yet, so you won't suspect anything between us, since it is something just casual, and honestly seeing you struggle and faking sleep because you didn't know how to comfort me is hilarious" she chuckles more.

"thank god you are not in love with my brother this shit was awkward as hell" I let out a sigh of relief, "I am going to bed"

JULES POV

I observed as Liyah walked out of the kitchen.

"are you sure you don't want to tell her the truth?" Tom asked.

"No, for now, let's keep it like that," I say slithering my hands, moving it from his chest to his neck, "I don't want it to seem suspicious any way"

"Okay then" he kisses my forehead gently.

I burry the smirk on my face deep in his chest, his hands around my waist, pulling me closer, I felt safe once more.

A/N what do you think is the secret guys:)
Do you want Riddle x Jules content? Or should I just skip to the end?
I have chapters prepared for both!

VOTE PWES *PUPPY EYES*