•part 18•

.
.
.

Third person POV

A girl stand in front of the window in the hallway, seemingly enjoying the view outside her school. A long sigh escaped her lips, as her eyes open half lidded.

Her eyelashes fluttering like a butterfly. Everyone stop, admiring her beauty, wondering what she was thinking.

'She seems in a deep thought'

'Why does she look so sorrowful?'

'She's so beautiful..'

A smile form from her lips, while a soft wind comes to greet her. It was a sight to behold.

but contrast to their belief what Anya was thinking,

'I'm f*cking tired'

Anya was thinking about what happened that day when Kaito suddenly using her as a 'shield'.

The media immediately interviewed her about KID, even the police was asking her. Of course she denied it all.

His fangirls were after her, people have mix reaction about the news Kaito had a girlfriend. But surprisingly she got more support.

When she got home, her brothers was furious, to the point she was asked everything. She explained everything, thankfully Leo believe what Anya said.

It all worked out in the end, but then the exam came. It was hell, sure it was her favorite universe, but she forgot how much she hate exam and studying.

She was lucky, her close friends wants to teach her. Of all her friends, Akako was the one who patiently teaching her.

*Flashback*

"NO THAT'S WRONG! WHO TEACH YOU THIS?" , Akako slam the table.

"... I'm sorry" ╥﹏╥, Anya muttering her apologize.

Aoko came and hugged her, patting Anya's back. Defending Anya,

"Akako! Maybe because she's still new thats why-"

"That's not a reason not doing a study" reply Akako.

Kaito suddenly jumped to the conversation which soon he'll regrets it.

"Now now..that's-" (Kaito)

"Shut up. No one told you to speak." (Akako)

Kaito look dejected and silently apologize to Anya. Saguru kept his mouth shut. Knowing from his mother, you should never comment when a girl's mad.

Both of them just silently prayed for Anya. Akako pointed to the book Anya was holding,

"Redo it again."

"Hai..sensei....."

.

.

.

"finish..." , Anya gave her book to Akako nervously. She accepted the book and checked it,

"Hmph..it's acceptable"

"YAYY HURAYY!" Said Keiko cheering her up,

"Good for you, Anya!" (Aoko)

Anya smiled in relief, feeling proud of her achievement. All of her hard work and being scolded by Akako, seems worth the price.

"This is just the beginning! You still need to improve your vocabulary!"

"Come on, Akako! Don't be mean, Anya was doing great right?" said Aoko whining.