•Part 22•

To be honest i don't know if i should continue ? And I'm sorry for not updating, it's just messing with my head :'

I'm a bit confused right now...

.

.

.

Anya POV

'Mother Fvc-  lover this heavy suitcase of mine!'

I forgot what's the worst part of traveling is the anticipation of going home and just go straight to bed.

And to make it worse i forgot my leg is not completely healed up. So wearing bandage in the middle of the street might not be a best choice.

"Took you long enough"

Theo leans against the frame door and Leo wearing apron. Why? He was baking a pie and that brings smile to me.

Who cares about them- I mean who cares about the pie.

"I'm home..."

.
.
.

I already planning to tell them about that. But I feel like it might be a sensitive topics, so random bullshit goo!

"Theo, your shirt looks nice on you..."

Theo throws himself from the seat, gasping dramatically.

"What the fvck- who are you??"

I swear I can't even be nice in this house. Face palming, I'm rethinking my decisions to compliment Theo.

Suddenly an idea pop out from my brain. I heard big brother really loves their sister, should I try this?

So i pout my lips and looking down and ending up looking to their faces,

"B-but nii-chan, I really meant it"

"LEO! EXORCIST THE HOUSE!!"

"I-I'm going to call the ambulance"

'Oh for fvck sakes'

.
.
.

After an hour of convincing that I'm indeed sane,

"Just get to the point"

Theo sit on the couch, position himself like this conversation is deciding his future life.

"So.... I somehow failed but not really for saving Heiji"

"And then?" (Leo)

"Yea and I met someone who pushed me and Heiji to the end of the cliff, I don't know his names but he has a black hair, red eyes and wearing this black clothes, seems really ancient but he looks good and very handso-"

"God lord, I'm not going to listen to your simping" (Theo)

"As handsome he is, I'm not interested with a murders- oh maybe attempted murders.. Is there a words for that?.."

"Is that why you're using bandages right now?" (Leo)

"Yep! And he said a name.. Selona? Selena?"

"You mean Selene?"

Theo looked at me with a hint of anger mixed with sadness on his eyes.

"Yeah.. That.."

I think I stepped on land mine, A sudden heavy atmosphere burst from this room.

"Get out. We shouldn't've take you to this worlds."

"Wow, That's not fair! You can't just takes me and stops me as you like!"