•Part 13•

.
.
.
.

Anya POV

Everyone calmed down after a few seconds, Detective Mogi slowly walking towards the mysterious man.

All of the sudden he grabs the cloth covering that man face. It turns out the man was a speaker attached to a mannequin.

Detective Mogi was beyond pissed, everyone looking surprised. The speakers told us to eat as if it's our final meals.

Mr. Kogoro ask who was the culprit, Detective Souda is surprised Mr. Kogoro didn't get the hint from the invitation.

Everyone suspected the one who invited them is Kaito Kid, of course Mr.Kogoro acting like he doesn't know because he is Kaito kid.

Even if i knows the real Mr.Kogoro wouldn't get it. Everyone is afraid to eat because who knows there's maybe a poison in there.

Detective Oogami quickly denied,

"There's no way because I'm the one who cooks the food"

"What about the spoons,forks,knives?" Said Saguru.

Detective Oogami went silent after hearing that. That's why everyone suggest we change our seat position.

Our seat will be decided by playing janken (Rock,paper,scissors).

.
.
.

Luckily I got my seat beside Ran and Conan, I know the food wasn't poisoned so I didn't hesitate to eat it.

After we had our dinner,it speaks again explaining the origin of mysterious tragedy.

After that Detective Mogi acting hurts which mades everyone get up from their seats.

I just rolled my eyes,

'Bruh, Is this even necessary?'

He suddenly winks indicated he was joking after a while Detective Oogami get up from his seat and grabbing his neck and screaming.

Then he falls down to the floor, Saguru rushed approaching Detective Oogami. Detective Mogi just shamelessly doubting if he is truly poisoned.

After Saguru checking detective Oogami pulse, it's confirmed he was already dead. Detective Souda is also joining the investigation.

It turns out he was poison by cyanide,Detective Senma concluded the cup has poison in it.

I close my eyes for a while, I remember the poison was in the handle of the cup but the things is, we changed our seat and so is the utensils.

He died because the culprit knows his habits of biting his nails. Most likely the poison is in everyone cups, I want to test it out.

And it would be good to see my result of training magic with Leo. So I lick my thumb,

Third POV

poison resistance active•

A small amount of blood coming out of Anya mouth but she didn't felt hurts. Before she tried to hide her mouth using her hand Saguru approached her,

"Anya, are you scared?" Ask Saguru smiling.

She answered back trying to cover her mouth,

"N-no!"

"Why are you covering your mouth?" He pulled her wrist forcing her to open it up.

His eyes widened,

"Wha- are you okay?!"

She quickly answered with a lie,

"Yup, I just bite my lips"