•Part 11•

.
.
.
.

Today is a lucky day, after a few weeks searching for clues and I don't know how to ask Saguru about that mansion, I couldn't find a right time.

'I remember in the series he was invited via Email'

and luck strike me I was grouped with Saguru,Kaito,Aoko,Akako and Keiko. Just how much coincidence it is?!

'Thank you, Sensei!'

So today we are going to saguru house for biology assignment, it is pretty simple we had to do some research about evolutions and after that we have to do a presentation.

I presses the bell in front of the gate, my first impression is his house is more bigger than mine. I can't even imagine living here alone ..

"Come in" said Saguru and the gates open,

.
.
.
.

His house have a nice western styles with a vintage touch.

"Sorry, I'm only bring this" i handed him a cakes,

"You don't have to do this you know?"
As he takes the cakes with a smiling face.

He opened it , preparing to takes the cake out and cutting it. When he opened it his eyes lit up following with a smile,

"Ooh it's a cheese cakes! It's My favorite! Did you bring this knowing it's my favorite?"

"Yeah, you told me right?"

"Really I did??" (saguru)

"Yup"

I smiled back at him but truthfully,

'Of course you don't, I remember this from watching you in anime but there is no way I said that'

"where is your parents? I should greet them"

"They were working overseas, so it's only me and my maid"

"Ooh.."

The atmosphere turn into gloomy, I feel bad for asking that.

"The others already upstairs, you are the last one to come" said saguru breaking the silence,

"Eehh?? I'm sorry!" I panicked mentally facepalm myself,

'I was too busy thinking how should I ask him about that mansion'

"You weren't that late" said saguru assuring me.

As I followed him upstairs bringing a cakes that already been cut. Everyone is in the living room with sofa and coffee table, surrounded by many bookcases.

Everyone was already sitting. surprisingly even if there is a sofa, everyone still prefers to sit in the carpet.

But It does looks comfortable and everyone is more closer to the table,

"Hi Anya!" Greet Kaito as he waving his right hand.

"Hi Kaito!" I greeted back at him,

"You are 15 minutes late" said Akako sending me an annoyed glares.

"I'm sorry ╥﹏╥"

"It's okay Anya, don't cry :("  as Keiko pat my back and Aoko trying to defend me,

"It's not that long , Akako"

"It's okay Aoko, it's my fault " as I said it with a sad expression.

I take a seat between Kaito and Keiko, on the left side of keiko It's Aoko and across of me is Saguru so that's makes Akako seating between Kaito and Saguru.