• Part 4 •

.
.
.

Anya POV

"Class president? " I whisper to myself

I remember there is no mention that saguru is the class president.

So that means the story can Change?

I was so focused on my thought, I didn't realize the teacher already explaining the subject.

I hurriedly open my bag and take out the book and my pencil case, I started to write what the teacher said.

I should focus on school too, I don't wanna disappoint my parents ( even though they are not my real parents ).

*dug*

My eraser fall to the ground, I didn't realize earlier I'm playing with the eraser. I guess I still have my habit here, whenever I got so focused I play with anything around me.

I try to pick up the eraser but it was too far away it's beside Kaito , I didn't want to bother him.

But I don't want to get up and being asked by the teacher, I have no choice.

" Kuroba-San " I try to lower my voice

But I don't think he heard me, I try to poking him with my pencil.

I heard him saying "ouch" , he turned around and giving me a confused look.

" can you pick that up?.." I pointed at the eraser beside him.

" no " with a poker face

Am I already unlikeable? Maybe the way I ask offended him.

" call me kaito then I will pick that up " he said it with a smirk.

"K-Kaito can you pick that?.."

"Sure Anya!"

That was loud, did the teacher heard That??

" ssh Kaito, anyway thank you"

"N-no problem" he whisper back at me.

He is very friendly, that was nice to already have friend. I smiled to myself and I look again at the teacher.

That's a relief the teacher didn't heard that, I don't want to ruin my first day.

.
.
.

The bell rang indicated the class already finished, the others started to get up from their seat even Kaito already outside of the class.

I think they will go the cafeteria, I should follow them. I'm already hungry, I gotta get there fast.

* dum !!!*

I was so surprised when Aoko hit my table, is she mad ?

" Nice to meet you, Anya!" Said Aoko with a smile on her face.

She smile! So she isn't mad at me

" I think you surprised her Aoko" said the girl with a ponytail and glasses.

she is Keiko, she is really cute :'

" Nice to meet you too!" I smiled cheerfully at her.