•Part 12•

First of all I'm sorry I forgot that they weren't sent via email but through a letter, so lets just pretend it was via email and also a letter.

.
.
.
.
.

Anya POV

The rain pouring so hard, making an Eerie atmosphere. Right now I'm in the car with Saguru, of course he is not the one driving but it's his butler.

He also bring his pet, at first it looks scary but he is a very well behave pet, I can't help but fall in love with it.

Before going here, Saguru told me to wear a nice dress. He even almost insisted to buy me a dress.

I rejected his idea, because Theo the brother of mine really 'love' his job.

He bought me so many designers dresses, obviously I'm very happy but I feel the amount of guilt heavily in my heart. I feel like i have to give something back to him.

"Anya remember our promise, okay?" Ask Saguru.

I nod my head as I replied to him,

"Of course I remember, I promise" I smiled to him. Saguru smiled back to me then he compliments,

"Your dress look nice on you"

"Thank you! My brother bought It for me"

I smiled proudly of my brother, I hate to admit but Theo has a good sense of fashion.

"Young master we are already here" said the butler as he parking the car and then he went outside to take out two umbrella from the car trunk.

The butler give it to Saguru, the other is for himself and Saguru offer his hand to me. I grab his right hand while looking in awe of the mansion.

He ask the butler to bring Watson that still in his cage to the mansion,

The mansion is enormous..it's so cool to know this mansion is a gold (no one know this yet). Then i take my gaze to Saguru whispering something to his butler.

We went inside and greeted by a maid. There is someone who has came before us that person is detective Ikumi souda and detective Shukuzen Oogami.

The butler just handed out Watson to Saguru and after that he went back,

.
.
.

*here's their pictures so you can imagine it better*