Meanwhile Across Town

Jacob

I was laying on Aaliyahs bed watching her as she ran from the bathroom to her closet and back to the bathroom.

She was getting ready to go to this thing with her dad.

I snuck in from the window when he wasn't looking.

If he caught me he'd probably set me on fire. And then burn my ashes.

But I don't care I want to be with her. And will continue to be as far as he knows.

Aaliyah stopped infront of me with a panicked look in her eyes.

"JAKE!!"

I looked up at her

"Yes?"

She started rambling

"I don't know what makeup I should where. Should it match my shoes or dress? What color should the lipstick be? Dark or light? HELLPP ME"

I just shrugged at her. For some reason that pissed her off and he started yelling at me.

"JACOB!! How do you not know?!?! What looks better?! Are you serious?!?! What's the point of you being here if you won't help me?!?!!"

I got up and kissed her so she would shut up.

I put my arms around her waist. I pulled away and looked down at her .

"do you want your dad to know I'm here?"

She rolled her eyes

"No"

I pecked her on her lips.

"then lower your voice. "

She started playing with my curls

"Then help me"

She brought me to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet seat lid.

"Ok so my makeup?"

"Bae you look fine"

She looked at herself in the mirror

"I need something"

I pulled her across my lap so I could have a closer look at her face

"You look perfect"

"STOP LYING!!"

She shot up and off my lap getting ready to yell again.

"OK-ok clear lip gloss and some eyeliner"

I put my hands up in defeat. And her face lit up

"Thanks Baby"

She kissed my cheek Then sent me out.

I swear I've been going with this girl since the end if freshmen year ,so 2 years all together, and she gets crazier every day.

And sneaking around her dad isn't easy. Especially since he's always in my area putting out fires that are "accidentally" started.

And since I'm known by everyone and is always around he thinks I'm the one who sets them.-__-

And thinks I do drugs. I may used to but not anymore I don't even sell them.

My siblings on the other hand. Don't get me started.

My house smells like weed 24/7 and it gets into my clothes so I smell like weed too.

But somehow Aaliyah bears the smell. I'm worried.