School

Faith

Ray parked the car and walked me to my locker.

"Ill be back. Ok?"

"Mhmm."

He kissed my forhead and then smacked my butt.

"Stooppp."

He winked and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and went back to putting my books in my locker.

"Oh My Gosh Faith"

Oh My God Not This Chick

I turned to who was calling my name. Melody. I hate this girl so much. Shes the second most popular girl in school. Right after me and my girls of course. Shes always trying to top me. (But I dont try to be me. People just like me because im real.)

Melody has long caramel colored hair to mach her skin and green eyes. Shes italian and PAID. Shes daddy little girl. Both a mother and father home. She has a little sister and brother so her parents let her do whatever. Not that I care. Even though her parents are both big people in Apple. She lives in a mansion and gets everything she wants.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing Im just curious on how you still manage to have Ray and be daddys perfect little angel."

She giggled and shrugged. OH!! Did I mention? Yeah this trick wants my man. Triflin right? I just laughed in her face.

"Why is it that whenever I do something your always in my business?"

"Its because she has no business of her own."

Johanna said leading the rest of my girls to us.

"Uh uh dont try to gang up on me. Cuz I can get my girls too."

Melody said waving at her girls to come near her. Trina, Maria, and Patricia.

"Oh Aaliyah I heard that you dont know how to fufill needs. Poor baby."

Maria stuck out her lip in pity at Aaliyah. I dont know what shes talking about but Aaliyahs face slightly turned red against her brown skin.

"Maria get out of my girls face. And mind your own before you get jacked up ok?"

Arianna said stepping closer to her.

"Oooo Faith get your girl."

Trina got infront of Arianna and put her hand in her face. Something that you dont do.

"Girl you better get your hand out my face!!"

"Or? What are you going to do?"

Arianna pushed Trina back into Patricia. Patricia was about to say something but Joie stopped her before it even started.

"Please dont get me started on you."

"Your just mad because Craig is always staring at me."

"Yeah cuz your crazy."

"You guys calm down"

I got in between all of them since people were crowding around.

"Look Melody Im not gonna tell you again to stay away from Ray. He dosnt want you."

"Look Faith, he dosnt want you."

"Then why is he WITH ME?!!"

"Who are you yelling at?!!"

"You!! Do you have a problem with that?!?!"

We started to get in each others face. Soon someone pulled me back by my arms.