Cleanup Duty

•Jocelyn•

I was driving to the hospital to drop of some food for my dad. And to also see Craig. I knew he was doing his volunteer hours so I wanted to stop by for a little visit.

•Craig•

I was in the hospital with Dr.Willson. He was talking to another doctor as I leaned back on the wall. I was right across from elevator so when ever someone and up they have me a dirty look. I was so tired of it that the next person that came up I was going to curse them out. The elevator dinged and I closed my eyes as a person walked up to me.

"What?!" I snapped at them before I opened my eyes. They pushed my shoulder and my eyes opened so I could see who I was about to punch in the face. It was only Jo'

"Sorry." I said low so her dad couldn't hear. "What are you doing here?"

She held up a plastic bag with a container in it. "Food for my dad but I also wanted to see you." She said quickly kissing me.

"What does he have you doing?" She asked as I stood up straight. "Nothing right now he's just talking."

"Oh well I'll be walking around if you want me ok?"

I sucked my teeth. "I want you now." I tried pulling her closer but she moved my hand down.

"Do you want to get us caught?" "Man. When will we have our time baby?" She shrugged and kissed me one more time then went into her dads office.

My phone vibrated with a text from Jacob explaining his time at he firehouse. Seems like Aaliyah's there too. And there putting him through hell.

"Hey Johnson grab a mop and a bucket and get to work." Another doctor said pointing at the closet.

One of these days I'm not gonna be treated like dirt by these people.

Jocelyn

"Hey daddy I brought you some food." I smiled putting the plastic container on the desk. "Thanks sweetie came here to help?" I smiled and nodded.

"I can file some papers for you if you want ." Since my dad has the messiest office in the world he never turns down help.

"Doctor W your needed in room 245 Doctor W your needed in room 245" the intercom said.

My dad put on his lab coat and stethoscope. "Well just page me if you need anything. And you already know where everything is so ill see you later." He walked out the office leaving me by myself.

"Hmm let's see." I said twirling around to the filing cabinets. I file pretty fast so after about 10 mins I was done.

New Message

His computer screen lit up to show a new message on his email that was open. It was something about a new healthy vitamin but I scrolled down to where it says "schedule for Crippen." I opened the email and it seems like my dad made a list of what Craig has to do. 

8:30- Mop the doctors offices 

8:50- Organize supply closet 

9:15- Wipe tables in cafeteria 

9:30- Clean Bathrooms 

9:50- Clean bedpans  

10:00- report back for sign off on sheet

It was 8:45 I smirked and closed it. I spilled some coffee on the floor. I clicked the intercom button on the office phone a matured my voice a little.

"A Janitor is needed in office 153. Can a Janitor please mop up a spill I office 153. Doctor Willson. Thank you."

I hung up and waited until I saw Craig open the door agitated.

"You ok sweetie?"

"No. There are no cute girls here. I don't have anything to look at." He groaned. I sucked my teeth.

"You play too much. If I said that you'd be mad." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No I wouldnt."

"Ok well. They're are no sexy guys here. Guys I would love to kiss and hug."

He rolled his eyes laughing. "It still doesn't bother me."

"We'll would it bother you if they touched me. Everywhere I don't allow you to?" He stopped and glared down at me.

"Yes. That would piss me off."

"Good that's what I wanted to hear"

I kissed him as he held my face in his hands. His pager started to vibrate but he ignored it and came closer moving his hands on my shoulders.

He was backing me up when his pager vibrated again and I jumped and hit the broom which fell onto a file cabinet that crashed onto the floor.

"Crap man." I got on my knees and picked up the papers all over the floor.

"I should probably go." Craig said grabbing the mop.

"Wipe up that spill first." I said pointing to the coffee on the floor.

"I don't work here." He said walking out.

I know this little boy didn't just walk out of here.

"CRAIG GET YOUR BLACK A-"

He came back in laughing "I was just playing no need to yell." He mopped up the spill then blew me a kiss. That I slapped away.

"Love you baby."

•Craig•

I left out the office then went back to doing these long list if chores. Or slave work whatever you want to call it. A couple of hours later I was having Jo's dad sign my form when she came in.

"I'm leaving dad." She said ignoring me.

"Ok sweetie ill be home in a couple hours." He said smiling at her.

And just to get on his nerves I bit my lip at her then looked her up and down.

"Hey beautiful." I whispered.

"Get out Johnson." Mr.Wilson said handing me my slip.giving me a serious look.

"Yes sir." I nodded and turned to leave. I heard him swirl around in his chair so I quickly reached and squeezed Jo's a-s.

"Stop!!" she mouth yelled at me.

I ran out quickly so she wouldn't hit me. I went to the bus stop since I didn't have enough money to get gas for my car. I looked at my phone and saw 5 text from Ray. Jeez can't a guy get a break. He better not have done anything stupid.

Sorry it took so long I have a bad attention span when It comes to this I know what I want to write but I try. Im not exactly sure if what I just wrote makes perfect sense I never get my full thoughts across because im always doing two things at one like now im watching The Fosters lol. Next one up soon