A Warning

I KNOW I KNOWWWW

It's been 2 years guys, 2 YEARS. A lot has happened and a lot has changed. The majority of MB broke up. Roc or should I say Chresanto has a kid. And there are 2 new guys and they dropped an album w/ Princeton. Rocs in jail ???

I myself have changed a lot as well, I began writing this story in middle school (when MB was at their peak) and I stopped when I started high school and MB died down a bit and many of my friends stopped caring about them. I felt it was weird for me to continue writing these stories. So for years I ignored them and even contemplated deleting my acct. I also forgot my password in the process however today I was using my old iPod (my only device that's still has the wattpad app) and I decided to look at some of my old work.

And it's crazy this story was actually pretty decent and I swear I don't remember writing half this stuff. And to completely honest it's really weird. I'm here talking about certain subjects I have 0 experience in. And I'm using language I never use on other social media sites. Understand something I've never had a boyfriend and I STILL have yet to be kissed...but I thought I knew about relationships so that's how I wrote the story.

IF and MAYBE I decide to finish this book (because I feel like the readers deserve that) it's going to be a little bit deeper and more then just kissing and stuff like that. I'm older and Ive mentally matured a lot more.

SOOO without further interruption this is the draft I never posted plus what I wrote today...enjoy😀

June 24, 2014

•???•

"So they broke up right? The boy is no longer in the picture?"

"Yes. I saw it with my own eyes. There's even a video on YouTube."

"Excellent. Now continue your job and play your role until we can get the boy and dispose of him."

"Copy that."

Raquan

I woke up the next day at 7 a.m on the couch.

"Damn. Imma be late for school."

I thought about skipping but decided against it. You know trying to get this education and all.

After about 5 mins I got out and changed into some old jeans and a orange and black Hollister hoodie. I put a beanie over my slightly damp hair.

7:20 I still have some time.

I was walking down the hall when I heard noises coming from my mothers room.

She's usually not home at this time but whatever she's talking about is making her cry. I creeped behind her door to hear what she's saying.

"Look Ill get you the money. Please I only need a couple of days. I know it's over due,but I'm a single mother of two boys. "

She can't pay the bills. Again. I had a job before but I only got it to to pay off my car. Plus I can't even remember to report to my community service. How would I even be able to keep a job?

I love my mom and all but, She's going to have to figure this out herself.

I made my way to school but decided to get breakfast from McDonalds. I pulled into the drive thru line and of course I look through my rearview mirror and guess who I see...

•Faith•

The only reason I walked to school yesterday was because my car was getting fixed. I picked up the girls since we all wanted to pass on the dry, stale school biscuits, and get some McDonalds.