Class 1-B Boys with a Black!Fem!Reader [Part 2]

[was taken from tumblr]

a/n: i forgot to do tetsu for this one, for hcs i only do 3 characters so- 🙃

bare with me

also most of these were when my writing was iffy so-

Kosei Tsuburaba

—I headcannon that Kosei is the Kaminari of Class B but a tad bit more respectful in flirting, not saying Kaminari isn't but yeah.

—And more smarter than him- 👀

—So you guys met at a comic book convention.

 —You were just looking at the latest shonen mangas when some middle aged man whistled at you.

—"Hey there, looks like  you're bored. Why don't you come to my place and we'll have a fun time" you just felt so disgusted but he didn't stop. [I gagged while writing this. Feeling embarassed and ashamed for writing this]

—Thank God someone called security because he was escorted immediately. 

—The person who reported it ran up to you and ask if you were okay.

—"Even though that paedophile was trying to kidnap you, he wasn't wrong about you looking pretty. I uhm... I mean—sorry for uh...Flirting with me—I mean you." [Kosei]

—You just laughed at his apology for complimenting you, but you reassured him that you didn't take it like that and he's okay.

—After a while of talking, you just asked him for his number and he was—shocked. Usually he'd be the one asking for the digits.

—Of course he took your number.

—He found out that you were going to U.A. also, but in the business department. 

—Boy was estatic.

—When he developed feelings for you was when it was lunch and you were talking to your friends, and then the sun strucked you, soaking all your features.

—Now, Tsuburaba is the type of guy to plan out things and if things fail, he usually blames himself for not doing it right/being more quiet or something else.

—You found out about him trying to ask you out via. Komori, so off you went getting dressed for the date.

—The luckier thing that he set the date for Valentine's.

—There was a local movie theatre that were giving out free chocolate for every romance movie people watched.

—He confessed to you during one of the romantic scenes of the movie, so you have him a quick kiss because the movie was getting more interesting.

—Definitely wants more than a quick peck on the lips [not like that you nasties]

—You don't usually like people playing with your hair but he's an exception. 

—He's just so gentle while playing with it.

—His adoptive mum is a hairstylist specifically for black people so he asks for advice on how to do your type of hair.

—Loves it when you do your hair in bantu knots. Just makes you look more stunning - his words.

—If you ever tell yourself negative things about yourself, skin colour, hair colour, etc. , he'd be there in a matter of a second.

—Don't ever talk about yourself like that, ever. [In all seriousness, please love yourself. You are beautiful in your own way and you are loved. ❤]