Cover Artist S/O

Anonymous asked: Can I please have Kuroiro and Tsunotori having an S/O who's a song cover artist on YouTube?

Reader's Pronouns/Gender:  NB [Gender Neutral]/ They/Them

Shihai Kuroiro

*[maniacal laughter in the background]*

—This boy would definitely tease the fuck out of you for having a channel that covers song.

—He never really liked cover artists on YouTube but you were an exception.

—I mean, not like if he likes you or anything... 👀

—Until he saw your ass on his recommendations on the YouTube front page, singing a cover of [favourite song].

—He didn't really like [favourite song] until he heard your voice, when his life changed forever.

—Ears? Cleansed

—Skin? Cleared

—Nails? On fleek.

Hotel? Trivago

—Due to your quirk, you have a pretty good voice but he didn't know that it was that good.

—You only hummed sweet little melodies when training but they sounded decent but this? This was ✨amazing✨

—Now when he found out that you guys were neighbours [in the dormitories] he always tried to stay up to hear you sing.

—Even though I hc that he's an insomiac

—He always looks forward to hearing it though.

—Be prepared to do lots of covers of rock songs.

—He'll squeal like if he's five and it's his birthday, but please don't strain your voice. He will go angry at you for overworking yourself and you don't always have to do every song people request like bro-

—Even though he claims, 'getting sung to sleep is for babies' he actually likes it when you sing him to sleep.

—Although your channel is mainly covers of songs, you do commentary every now and then—which always include Kuroiro because your subscribers love him.

—I'll just say he loves your singing ass.

Pony Tsunotori

—A literal angel here.

—Anyways.

—100% chance that you'll cover non-Japanese songs just to make Pony feel a little more—home-ey if that's how you'd phrase it.

—I headcannon that Pony's a theatre kid, so you guys sing along to any musicals that's on at the moment.

—She loves it when you sing [favourite song]. It just makes her heart as fuzzy as it was when she fell for you.

—I feel like Pony would be angry, like a cute type of angry whenever you don't sing.

—Like pouting.

—She'd just have her cheeks puffed out and you'll tease the living hell out of her.

—Not your fault she's that cute.

—When Monoma commented on how you were a better singer than that girl who had earphone jacks as part of her ears, she wholeheartedly agreed.

—It was a surprise that people actually likes your singing since your guardians always told you that it was trash, so this was a surprise.

—Please sing to her Cotton Candy Skies.

—She'd be all giddy inside.

—Your subscribers adore her.

—You tried playing country songs since she was from America and her quirk had something to do with horses, so you played a country song for her.

—Pony's face was sour. You asked her why.

—Turns out she was born and raised in Florida.

—I mean, you always thought good ol merica was always yeehaw and california and disney world and new york and, you get the deal.

—You sometimes do gaming on your channel—which Pony participates in when she's not too busy watching anime.

—She's just...babie.