Affectionate S/O

[was taken from tumblr, also just published this one like 20 mins ago]

sweetheart-weeb-33 asked: Can I please have Monoma, Tetsutetsu, & Shishida with an affectionate S/O who peppers their faces with kisses almost everytime they see them?

Jurota Shishida

—ahahahahahahahhahahaha

—It's a surprise for him that you always pepper him with kisses whenever he literally breathes the same air as you.

—For example: he could just be preparing a bowl of cereal and milk in the kitchen and you happened to be walking by. So trying not the scare the living shit out of him, you ran  walked briskly to his direction before attacking him with kisses.

—Uhhhhh...

—Get recovery girl asap cause you may had made him faint from all the affection.

—Honest to God his classmates call him 'Princess ' because whenever it's after classes, you just come and take his hands, and then kiss it like a gentleman or some sort.

—Bestie, you're always making sure that this dude eats because apparently he has alzheimer's whenever he's in Dad Mode™ telling Bondo and Juuzo to not experiment on like Juuzo using his quirk to soften Bondo's glue.

—I mean, that does sound interesting to see Juuzo using his quirk to soften glue- 👀

—Please run your fingers through his fur.

—Just fucking do it. He'll be relieved whenever he has a stressful day.

—There were some days where he wondered why you aren't getting any affection-

—"Mx. Y/N, I've always wondered why you always tend to give me affection. I'm not trying to sound crude because I am extremely honoured for someone to give me such affection but—how come you always give affection but not receive?"

—"Bro, it's because I'm doing it out of genuine love, ya dingus!"

—Very flattered after that.

—He's very insecure about himself because compared to you, he's a fucking beast—literally a beast!

—When it comes to kisses he isn't a big fan of them but he will kiss your cheek every once in a while.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
[God his name is so fun to write]

Ara ara~

—You guys are basically two peas in a pod when it comes to affection [idk how to phrase it].

—So it's like a competition to see who can give the most affection to simplify it.

—Honestly Tetsu's usually the one whose always affectionate so this was a big surprise for him.

—It makes him happy that someone is as devoted as him in a relationship.

—God just you looking at him and vice versa makes his heart swell—and crave more affection.

—Surprisingly Tetsu is as light as a feather, so you know what that means- 😏

—ew not that ya nasties

—anyways

—You will literally pick him up from wherever he was sitting and carry him to your dorm bridal/piggyback style.

—He likes it very much that his s/o is strong asf.

—But sometimes it isn't a good thing, in a way.

—For example when it's past curfew and Vlad King is checking the dorms to see if anyone is in their respective dorm rooms.

—He’ll try to sneak out but then, you’ll hold on to him like a fucking-

— Let’s keep it PG for the imbecilic children on this website even though they aren’t supposed to be on wattpad- 😃

—You will just smother him with kisses every time that’s available. 

—If you’re confident, you wouldn't feel an ounce of embarrassment when people stare at you and Tetsu. 

—If you're shy or more of a private person, you’ll wait until nobody else is around [Minus Tetsu and yourself] then kiss him/give him affection.

—He’ll jump like those cats whenever they see a cucumber whenever you hug him in surprise.

—But honestly, he loves it and loves you and... this doesn’t make sense but let’s just pretend it did.

Neito Monoma
[Everyone's favourite]

—oh man.

—First time he received love and affection from someone else that wasn’t his parents, he was like: Uhh??? Why me out of all people??? 😃

—But he wouldn’t admit that he’s touch starved-

—You know those people who don't look like they like something/pretend not to like it but in reality they do? Yeah that's him.

—I feel like he finds that physical contact helps him to calm down from stressing out cause yes, baby boy has his own problems when he's not bitching bout class 1-a.

—Very clingy in private. I mean very clingy.

—One time he was studying in his dorm and you just kicked open the door, standing in the doorway before grabbing Monoma's hand and giving him all the affection in the world.

—homework can wait-

—It’s a battle of will inside his head for him not to blush whenever you give him hugs and/or kisses, but he usually fails, I mean succeeds.

—"Y'know Neito, beet red is your colour." [Y/N]

—"Uhhhh...yeah...I suppose." [Neito]

—There's days where you can't cuddle cause of training and he's like a sad cat.

—He'll just hug anything that reminded of you/that belonged to you but you gave him but, it just doesn't feel the same as actually cuddling you.

—:(

—Poor Monoma.

—F in the chat.

—Now when you finally have time for cuddles, this boy would prepare his room to look fancy, spread rose petals across his bed, light some candles, get some fancy french food, pour out some non alcoholic wine-

—Yes he's that extra.

—Like me 🙃

—He realized why tf did he do all this shit? Didn't had to make it even more fancy.

—After all, the most important is getting to shower you with affection.