ticklish s/o

reader's pronouns: they/them

warnings: tickling.

pairings: yosetsu awase x reader

additional information: agedUp!au,  prohero!yosetsu Awase, prohero!reader [just felt like aging them up]

[maniacal laughter in the background]

—He'll literally tickle you at any given opportunity that you aren't doing anything or use it as a warning or some sort.

—Awase will literally threaten you with tickles for things like—skipping cuddle sessions cause he craves your affection.

—As much as you love him, you hated being tickled so one day you tried tickling him.

—He was just laying down on y'all shared bed, just watching The Office™ when you jumped on it and started to tickle him but there was one problem.

—He wasn't moving an inch. Not even one single inch.

—You were definitely surprised because—you thought he was ticklish until this very day.

—Awase: Wanted a reaction out of me, huh? *pokes y/n's cheeks*

—Y/N: I thought you were ticklish? I didn't know you were a robot...

—Ever since that day you found that he wasn't ticklish, it had made you kinda disappointed.

—No tickle wars...You thought.

—Until...you found out that he was ticklish in one specific spot.

—Behind his ears...

—Using a feather

—It happened one day when you guys were cuddling and you saw a feather near your nightstand, so out of boredom you just used the feather as an experiment for tickling him and to your surprise, it worked.

—That was a nice day for tickle wars even though he's only ticklish in one specific spot.

—Yeah he won.