Yosetsu Awase as a Boyfriend

[gif above has me feeling some sorta way 😳]

Reader's Pronouns: They/Them

anywho- it's basically cannon that awase likes videogames so...

THIS WAS LIKE WAY LONG AGO- IT WASN'T THAT GOOD SO AGAIN BARE WITH ME 

Expect to be up at 2 a.m , playing Super Smash Bros™, Roblox™, Minecraft™, you name it.

You and him would be fangirling whenever a new game releases, and Oh boy especially when it's one of his personal favourites, be prepare for excessive amounts of fangirling for 3 weeks.

Will purposely be bad at the game just for you to win, to see you happy.

It just makes his heart go UwU whenever you smile.

When it's Valentine's day or your anniversary, you guys usually play more light-hearted and wholesome games, like Animal Crossing.

Your the only person that knows he secretly plays wholesome cooking games

Playing Among Us with him, oh boy that's a recipe for disaster. He can't even cover up lies that well. So when you both are impostors on Among Us, you usually have to guide him to act quick, stealthy and be a good liar, to win of course. 

Mans could be all of the above [a good liar, quick and stealthy] in any other game but for some reason, he's bad at it in Among Us.

You both watch Flamingo, Markiplier, Pewdiepie and Kubz Scouts on a daily basis.

You both are fangirls over Kubz Scouts, you both usually referencing stuff from his Yandere Simulator videos most of the time. 

You also reference other stuff too, but the YanSim ones are the funniest, in your opinions.

Like, you guys could be cooking something and all of a sudden he'd be like: "Hey Y/N, can you pass me the 'knifu' so I can end this cabbages' motherfucking 'life-u'

No Cabbages were harmed during the process.

°°°°

Outside of his gaming persona, he's actually a pretty smart person.

For example, that one time Vlad King was lecturing on something, and Awase is just playing Subway Surfers™ on his phone. 

Vlad King then calls him up like: "Would Awase like to answer this question on where provisional heroes licenses originated because you seem caught up in whatever you call your games now"

He'd look up at his teacher, then speak in a tired ass voice:"Provisional Hero Licenses originated in Rhode Islands in the USA"

 he replied back to his teacher before giving a smirk towards your direction, leaving you flustered.

Let's just say that he's the smartest in quirk history.

Before you guys started dating, you would usually wonder how the ravenette looked like without his signature headband. 

Now, it's a common occurrence you see whenever you [or he] comes over to your [or his] dorm room to either play games, cuddle or watch some shows and movies.

Neutral feelings on PDA, isn't a big fanatic of it in public though.

Will just sling his arms around your shoulder or waist to show that your in a romantic relationship with him.

He isn't the type of person to get jealous but once the person starts getting flirty with his s/o, it irritates him. It irritates him even more when said person knows that you are in a relationship already because why would you flirt with other people's s/o?

°°°°

Whenever you guys hang out with his friends, Kosei Tsuburaba, Sen Kaibara and Hiryu Rin it's always WWIII happening when they play games. 

So when the place is quiet from being used to hearing petty arguments, it feels weird.

Your kisses are like an ointment that actually works.He could be arguing with Tsuburaba about not owing him money in Monopoly™ and then you'd just kiss his lips for him to shut up.He'd just sit there on the cold hardwood floor of Hiryu's dorm like:👁👄👁Then he'd bring you close to his chest while he plays games with the bros.Your classmates are a big fan of your relationship and it's dynamic. They basically protect you both. want A negative comment of your relationship said by someone, they will go FERAL! Especially Hiryu, Monoma, Kosei, Kaibara, Setsuna, Tetsutetsu and Kendo.Anyone says that he's too good for you? Bitch slapped by Monoma.You get told that you deserve better? Yeeted into the sun by Kendo.

Gossip about Awase having an online girlfriend even though you know well that he doesn't have any interest for them? Sent to the infirmary by Rin's scales.

Getting bullied? Blackmail from Setsuna to stop being a bully.You get the idea...It's a secret from everyone else expect you butHe's actually a good cook. 

Like Bakugo level at cooking but he also has a soft spot for baking dessert more than normal cooking.

So you guys definitely bake dessert whenever y'all at his house or the kitchen area is empty in the dorms.

Also arcade dates are definitely a thing!

Will waste as much money on coins as possible just to get you your [favourite plushie]

Now, entering into sad boi hours

When you're sad, whether if it's stupid or not... this boy will be hugging you while caressing your cheeks, asking you who hurt you so he could just have a nice talk with them.

Whenever someone messes with his s/o, prepare to be on Awase's death note.

If you see this boy sad, whether if it's for something stupid or not...Please give him a hug. 

If relieves him that someone is there at his side whenever his darkest days came by.

You'll probably go to him dorm, because his bed is much more cozy to cuddle in.

Will vent to you all of his problems he has been hiding from you, making you start to tear up and give him a big fat hug.

Will defiantly cuddle after 1 hour of both of you crying into each others embrace.

Probably would just watch [favourite anime] too while your at it.