guitarist s/o

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

©BEETLEJUIICE 2021. please do not modify, edit, copy or reproduce any of the works published.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

anonymous asked: Hello! Could you do Rin and Juzo with a fem!s/o who can play the electric guitar.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

reader's pronouns: she/her

warnings: none

pairings: juzo honenuki x reader, hiryu rin x reader

additional information: fem!reader who plays the electric guitar.

a/n: hope you enjoy.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

juzo honenuki

-so we have teethy boy now

-he always just assumed you were girly as fuck, always liking make up and nail polish but the very day monoma gathered everyone to discuss the musical they we're doing, you proved him wrong. I

-he needed some volunteers to play some music for the songs he and setsuna wrote.

-it was mostly setsuna 90% of the time  but go off sis

-it was a surprise to everyone but you, along with kamakiri, bondo and juuzo volunteered to be the band of the musical. you've asked to play the electric guitar—which made everyone even more surprised. judging by your personality, electric guitar was definitely not apart of your style and theme.

-monoma: i think special effects or acting is better for you, i mean—

-kendou: *bonks him* don't worry about him, you can show us your guitar skills.

-beaming with joy, you quickly snatched the electric guitar from the side of where it was leaning near where the drums were.

-what made everyone shook to the core is your guitar solo you played.

-the day of the musical, you were pretty nervous.

-y/n: what if i flop?I

-juuzo: don't say that! You probably could play the guitar better than the jirou girl that we saw at the concert earlier.i

-the musical started and it was time to play the first song, your hands practically shaking, you started the song with the guitar solo when the crowd went wild!

-that shit slapped and the crowd was more eager to hear you playing the electric guitar.

-the musical ended and they got a graph showing that class b was more successful in their cultural event than class a.

-oh noes

-anyways

-after that, he had always asked you to play him the guitar. He'd always love it when you play his favourite songs now on the electric guitar. Some of your original songs get thrown into the mix too sometimes.

-you taught him how to play the electric guitar every time you guys had spare time on a break.

-every summer break, you always go into a music camp and whenever you come back, your guitar skills improved alot.

-he bought you a necklace with a mini electric guitar on it for your anniversary. what made it even better that the mini electric guitar was [favourite colour]

-whenever you tell yourself that you can't play the guitar for shit, baby boy will reassure you that you're amazing at it.

-he just wants you to be confident in your music.

-he just loves your electric guitar playing ass.

-and you love him for motivating you in your darkest days.

-you couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, because Juuzo is the best and only boyfriend you've ever loved.

hiryu rin

-you both first met at a music camp way before yuuei. you were learning to  play the electric guitar while he was learning to play the keyboard.

-[this was when he just moved from china]

-he didn't know japanese that well at the time, so the teacher paired him with you so he can get a better grasp at japanese.

-well you aren't even japanese yourself [ignore this if you actually are] but you moved to japan ever since you were a baby. of course you agreed to help him because if you wanna be a hero, you've gotta help others.

-baby boy really admired you for helping others, and he wanted to be just like that. so when music camp was going to end, he asked your [parent(s)/guardian] if he can hang out with you more outside of camp every year.

-and that's where your relationship bloomed.

-every time he came over, you'd always spent the day trying to play some music or meme songs.

-y'all played all star once when your parents weren't home.

-sometimes you guys throw in some chinese music in the mix.

-fast forward a few years later, you found out he was also going to yuuei and you we're ecstatic!

-and vice-versa when he also found out you were going to yuuei.

-when you guys started dating, you always wrote some songs about things that reminded you of him because he's that precious.

-sometimes when he comes over at your dorm to sleep over, you started play some music for him to go to sleep because these days he couldn't get a proper night's sleep.

-now it's a common thing whenever you guys sleep over at your dorm.

-please play him smithereens by twenty one pilots on the electric guitar.

-it just makes his day/night 100x better.

-for the cultural festival, you decided to play the guitar at the beauty pageant you were entering along  kendou

-he was cheering for you the whole time you we're on stage!chu

-rin: Go Y/N! Yeah! that's my girlfriend! show them that you rock!

-y-/n: 😳 👉👈

-you didn't win but you guys had a blast for the rest of the day.