Chapter 7

A/n this gets a little steamy

While at Matt's house:

​"Come on Monique," Matthew murmured as he took her good hand and led her upstairs, "Let's go up to my room."

​Matthew's room is fairly large with two of the walls navy blue, and two walls painted white. He had a window seat overlooking his backyard, and his own bathroom to the left of his walk in closet. Matthew had a football jersey signed by both Peyton and Eli Manning framed, hanging on one wall. He had his queen sized bed pushed into one corner of his room with two egg chairs across from it. Matthew's bed was covered in navy blue sheets, and a navy blue plaid comforter. He had a white bookcase filled with all of Stephen King's books and previous school yearbooks under his jersey. Next to his jersey was a photo collage with pictures of Monique and him.

​"Where would you like to sit?" Matthew asked quietly.

"On the bed..." Monique whispered.

​Once the two of them sat down on the bed, Monique leaned in and kissed Matthew hungrily while biting on his bottom lip asking for entrance. Matthew decided to tease his girlfriend a little by not giving in to her quite yet. This time Monique ran her tongue along his bottom lip making him moan in the back of his throat. She took this opportunity and quickly slipped her tongue in, to meet his. Scooting onto his lap she gasped; He was rock hard down there. He then pulled away thinking he'd hurt her.

​"You alright?" Matthew asked breathlessly.

​"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Good," Matthew leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. Monique snuggled up against his bare chest.

​Matthew POV

Soon I could hear Monique's steady breathing. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you." I hoped she couldn't hear because I still hadn't said it to Monique yet.