Chapter Six

Meanwhile, in the Emergency Room, Pazzazz was just finishing getting her x-rays produced.

Finally, the doctor came in and announced the results.

"It's a clean break and you're going to need a cast for at least 8 weeks."

"Ah... come on!" Pazzazz groaned.

"I'm sorry Monique."

"What will the team say?"

"What color would you like for your cast?"

"Do you have light blue?"

"Yes we do. Would you like it?"

"Yes please."

After the doctor wrapped it up and made the cast Stephanie and Monique went out to Stephanie's Honda Civic where Monique was checking her cell phone.

"Wow. 15 messages."

"Well I'm sure you've got one or two from everyone on the team."

"And Matthew! OMG! I was supposed to go to his house after practice today."

"Do you want me to take you to his house?"

"You'd do that?"

"Where do I turn?"

"Um, take a left here and then the third right."

"Thanks Coach!"

"Bye Pazzazz."

Monique ran up to Matthew's door where she hesitated to ring the doorbell, but before she could decide, Matthew opened the door. Matthew was wearing just a pair of light washed jeans, slung low on his hips.

"Where were you? I thought we were going to hangout today."

"Yea... about that..."

"What aren't you telling me Monique?"

"I broke my wrist." I whispered as I started to cry.

"Come here Monique... It's alright," Matthew whispered as he hugged her.

Matthew is six foot two with shaggy, dirty blonde hair. He has emerald green eyes that are great at hypnotizing you. He loves playing American football and he is an amazing romantic.