Chapter 15 part 2

Chapter 15 part 2

Feeling four sets of eyes on them, Athena and Nash spun around. They were met with wide eyed yet joyful friends.

Athena quickly kissed Nash on the cheek as the other two girls starting interrupting each other.

"Congrats man!" Matthew exclaimed.

"You better not hurt her," Monique chastised, pushing her way next to her boyfriend, "Or you'll have to deal with me."

"Princess, if he hurts her I'LL take care of it. So don't you worry." he whispered the last part as he kissed her forehead tenderly.

"You've got him whipped!" Nash and Brennan teased. "Wait a second... Why were you trying to kick Matt's ass?" Monique turned bright crimson as Brennan teased her.

Hannah and Athena spoke up at the same time, "Look at her neck."

Monique turned to glare at them, accidentally giving the boys a full view of her hickey.

"Monique!" Brennan gasped then burst out laughing.

Pazzazz shot her hand up to cover the spot on her neck, but before she could cover it Matt grabbed her wrist. He leaned down and sucked lightly on it causing his girlfriend to draw in a sharp breath.

Matthew man, I know you want to fuck her brains out but please refrain for now. Besides, I haven't had sex in over a month so please, don't tease me." Nash scoffed.

At that Monique spun and ran up the stairs to Matt's room.

"You shouldn't of said that Nash, she's really sensitive about that subject. And I know why..." Hannah whisper the last part.

"What? How do you know?" Athena asked slightly upset.

"I was there, and she mad me swear not to tell."

"Well what happened?" Nash pushed.

"It's not my place to tell."