Chapter Fifteen Part One

When the girls got to Matthew's house Matt and Brennan were there along with their teammate Nash. Athena had never met the spontaneous bad boy.

Nash had cleanly cut, pitch black hair, just long enough for a girl to run her fingers through. That happened quite a lot consindering his bad boy reputation and 'smoking' hot looks. He had chocolate brown eyes and killer muscles. He was every girls dream.

As soon as Monique saw Matthew, she punched him hard in the stomach. However, he saw it coming and flexed, causing her fist to deflect.

"What was that for?" Matthew smirked.

"What do you think? Maybe if you looked at my neck you'd figure it out!" Yelled Pazzazz as she charged him again.

"No you don't," Brennan said trying to hold her back. "Nash a little help here?"

"Let me go!" she yelled as Brennan came and helped restrain her.

"Feisty are we now?" Matthew leaned in and barely brushed his lips against his girlfriends then pulled away."Ah ah ah." Matt teased.

Monique gathered up all her strength and tackled Matthew while kissing him.

"Well," Brennan said awkwardly, "Now what?" he asked Nash only to find him talking with Athena.

"So... You seem like a nice girl," he cleared his throat nevously. "Want to kiss me?"

By the time Nash had asked Athena, the other two couples were watching their conversation quietly.

Matt could tell Nash really liked her because Nash had never been nervous around a girl as long as he had know Nash.

To put it bluntly, Nash was cocky and conceited, although he had a soft side that rarely anyone had seen.

Monique could see it in Athena's eyes that she really liked Nash.

"Um yeah?" Athena murmured.

Nash leaned forward slowly and covered her lips with his. He gave her a slow, sweet kiss only to pull away slightly, hovering about an inch from her face.

He gazed into her eyes and asked "Was that your first kiss sweets?" Athena blushed. She had had only one boyfriend, during freshman year. She had pecked him on the lips once or twice but in the end he had cheated on her. He moved away a few months after that, seeing that his reputation was shot.

Nash could tell something was different when he kissed her. When he asked her, he could tell she was embarrassed because she looked at the floor and blushed.

"Hey... Look at me." he murmured, lifting her chin with his finger so she would look at him. "I thnk its cute, because then i can teach you. That is... if you'll let me."

Athena merely nodded as the two other couples watched with wide eyes. The boys were worried because Nash had a hard time staying in a relationship for a longh time. And the girls just didnt want to see Athena brokenhearted again.