Chapter Three

Chapter Three

​"Not only did you practice without proper mats, but you also didn't have a proper spot..."

​"Coach you taught us how to spot."

​"I also told you that you could only do that here and under my observation. Monique you just made your wrist even worse."

​Stephanie had asked Hannah and Monique to stay after practice. The rest of the team was already in the locker room getting ready to go home. That's the place Hannah and Monique wanted to be, instead of being chewed out by there coach.

​Monique had started her routine. Only to try to do her front hand spring, and end up sitting in the middle of the floor holding her wrist, cursing like a sailor. This, of course, prompted Stephanie to ask what was wrong. The girls had caved and told her that Monique had hurt herself doing backhand-springs in Hannah's back yard.

​Now they were both being served a lectured on how stupid the whole thing was with a sprinkling of how much trouble they were in, plus a huge amount of guilt on top.

​"Hannah I expect better from you. Your team captain, use your head," Stephanie crossed her arms and shaking her head. "Maybe you shouldn't be captain..."

​"Wait Coach, we're sorry," Monique stepped forward "I was the stupid one. Not Hannah. I asked her to help me."

​"I know, well there is nothing we can do about it now. Go home girls. I'll see you tomorrow." Stephanie turned away from then and walking toward the exit.