Chapter 18

Jessica's P. O. V.

"Marcus, I need to tell you something. "

Marcus sits up, nodding, "Sure, go ahead. "

I bite my lip, "I kissed Braxton. "

Before Marcus can react, I add, "Well, he really kissed me first. He was hurting so bad. He heard Landon call you dad and I couldn't bear to hurt him by rejecting him. "

Marcus smiles, cupping my face, "Babe, I understand. It's okay. I'm not mad. I promise. "

I breath out a sigh of relief, "good."

Marcus kisses me lightly, "Look, I understand that you two have intense history and you two will always have feelings for each other. You guys share a kid. And there's going to be a time where you kiss him. And I understand. So don't feel like you cheated on me with him, okay?"

I nod then he quickly adds, "That doesn't necessarily mean I'm encouraging you to kiss him. And I won't be as understanding if you kiss someone other than Braxton. "

I laugh, "No, I know. Believe me. I don't want to kiss anyone else. Just you. "

Marcus kisses me again then says, "Smells like the pizzas are done. Let's go!"

Marcus and I walk hand in hand out to the kitchen. Landon and Braxton are setting the pizzas on the dining table.

We all sit down and eat. I look at Landon, "Wow! These pizzas are amazing, Landon. You are a master chef. "

I can't help but smile at how proud Landon looks right now.

I look at Braxton, "I'm glad you're here."

He smiles and swallows his pizza, "I am too. And Marcus, if it's okay with you, i would like to talk to you about some stuff later. "

Marcus nods, "Absolutely. "

I smile. My three favorite guys in the whole world are sitting here with me.

How did I get so lucky?