Chapter 11

Jessica's P. O. V.

I've had a great day with Marcus. Right now, we're at dinner together. Marcus sets his hand on my stomach and grins at me, "So, do you think it'll be a boy or girl?"

I shrug and grin back, "I don't know. What do you think it'll be?"

Marcus grins, "A girl. Daddy's little girl."

I laugh, "A girl, huh? How do you feel about that?"

Marcus shrugs, "I will love our baby. Whether it's a girl or a boy. But I think it'll be fun to have a little girl that I can spoil. "

I smile and kiss him quickly, "I can't wait to have a baby with you. "

Marcus smiles but then his face turns serious, "How do you think Braxton will react to this?"

I sigh and run my hand through my hair, "I honesty don't know. I know he'll be upset. But I'm hoping he'll understand that I need to be with the guy I'm in love with. "

Marcus smiles and gives me a long kiss, "I'm in love with you too, babe. "

I bite my lip to hide my smile. Marcus grabs my lip, "I really want to bite that lip of yours. "

I raise my brow, "Then bite it "

Marcus looks at me in surprise then leans forward, kissing me and nipping my lip lightly.

***

Marcus drives me to the airport. I'm going back go Ohio. To tell Braxton I'm pregnant and I'm going to be with Marcus.

I don't think he'll take it well. Obviously he won't take it well. He loves me and we have a son together.

I know he'll pretend that he wants us to be together just for Landon. But I know he actually wants to be with me.

I was the one that broke things off with him in the first place. Not him. He's never ended it with me. JT told me a year ago that Braxton wanted to propose to me.

But I'm glad he didn't. I could never imagine being with him for the rest of my life.

I love him, I do. And he's a great guy. A great dad. But I don't love him in the way I want to love my husband

The way I love Marcus

That thought scares me

I love Marcus enough that I would definitely marry him.

If he asked me today, i would say yes

I want to spend the rest of my life with him

And that thought terrifies me