Chapter 6

Jessica's P. O. V.

*** 3 weeks later***

I wake up to Braxton shaking me, "Jess, someone is here to see you. "

I get up and walk to the front door, completely forgetting that I'm wearing my panties and a sports bra.

I get to the door to see Marcus. I grin and run, jumping into his arms. He spins me around then sets me on the ground, kissing me. "Hi baby. "

I grin, "Hi"

I haven't seen Marcus since the football game. That's three weeks and it's been super depressing.

Marcus looks at Braxton, uncomfortably. He's probably uncomfortable that I'm wearing this in front of Braxton.

He says, "I really hope you don't mind. But I planned on staying for a few day."

I laugh, "Of course I don't mind! Go inside and make yourself at home. I'm going to go shower and get ready. "

I run into my bathroom, shower, dry my hair, do my makeup and dress in a beautiful dress and pumps (pictured above).

When I walk out, Marcus and Braxton stand up. Braxton clears his throat, "Wow, Jess. " He quickly stops himself.

Marcus looks at Braxton then back at me. He smiles and grabs my waist, "You look amazing. "

I smile, "Thank you "

Marcus kisses me, "So what are we going to do?"

I bite my lip, "Can I show you around Columbus?"

Marcus grins, "That sounds great. "

I look at Braxton, "Will you be okay with Landon?"

Braxton sighs, "I was actually planning on going out with the guys. "

I nod, "Okay. I'll take him. "

Braxton calls Landon from his room and Landon comes out, running over to me. I pick him up and kiss him, "Hey baby. This is mommy's friend, Marcus. Be nice to him, he's a really special friend. "

Landon grins and gives Marcus a wave. Marcus waves back, "Hi buddy"

I can see Braxton and he looks very upset and uncomfortable. I feel bad. I know he still wants us to be together.