Chapter 10

Jessica's P. O. V.

It's been a week since I went on the date with Braxton. We had to cut the date short because I started feeling really sick.

I just got done at the doctors office. And I can't even believe it.

I'm pregnant

With Marcus' baby

What am I going to do?

***

I walk out to my car and grab Landon in my arms, "Bye cutie. I'll be back in a few days. My sister just needs me to go see her. "

I kiss him then set him down. Braxton sighs, "Are you going to see Marcus?"

I shrug, "I'll be on campus. I may run in to him. But he's still my friend. Don't worry. I just need to see my sister. "

Braxton nods, "Of course. Have fun. "

***

When I get to Jamie's dorm, she looks at me in surprise, "Jess! I didn't know you were coming. "

I nod, "I know. I'm sorry. But I didn't come here to see you. I'm here to see Marcus. "

Jamie looks at me in surprise. She knew I broke up with him

I clear my throat, "Jamie, I'm pregnant."

Her mouth drops open, "Why do you always have sex with guys that have insane sperm?"

I bite my lip, "Jamie, this isn't funny. I'm freaking out. Things are finally going good with Braxton. And he'll hate me when I tell him. "

Jamie sighs, "Have you thought about an-"

I shake my head, "Abortion? No way, Jamie. Abortion is murder. I will not murder my baby. "

Jamie nods in understanding. "Marcus is in the weight room. "

I smile, "Thank you. I'll see you later."

I walk across campus to the weight room. When I walk in, the whole football team is there. I clear my throat and walk around until I see Marcus.

I stop in front of the weight bench, "Marcus "

He stops lifting and sits up, looking at me in surprise, "Jessica, what's wrong."

I sit down next to him, "Marcus, "

I stop as I start to choke up. Marcus grabs my face, "Hey hey, don't cry. What's wrong. Did something happen with Braxton? Landon?"

I shake my head, "no. Marcus, I'm pregnant. "

Marcus' eyebrows shoot up, "and it's mine. "

I nod, "You're the only guy I've had sex with since I got pregnant with Landon."

Marcus stares at me for a minute then whispers, "But you're with Braxton now."

I grab his hand, "At this point, one of my kids with have split parents. So I figured, I might as well be with the guy I love. Which is you. "

Marcus looks at me expectantly, "so.."

I smile and kiss him quickly, "I'm ending it with Braxton. For good. I promise."

Marcus stands up, picks me up and kisses me, "You're serious?"

I smile, "Dead serious "

Marcus grins, "I love you. "

He kisses me, "I love you too, Marcus"