Chapter 21

Jessica's P. O. V.

"You really don't need to leave so soon!"

Braxton smiles at me, "I do. I don't want to disturb your life here any longer. "

I furrow my brows, "You would never disturb my life. You and I created the little boy that is my whole life. And he needs to see his dad. "

Braxton smiles but sighs, "Well, you're due to have the baby in a month. I'll be back out here then. Please have someone give me a call when you go into labor. "

I find it so cute that he wants to be there for the birth of a baby that isn't his. I hug him, "Thank you Braxton. Marcus will call you. "

Braxton kisses my cheek, "Thank you. I'll see you soon. "

After he says bye to Landon, he leaves. Marcus walks over to me, "Hey. Are you okay?"

I nod, "Yes. I just hate how far away he is from his son. "

Marcus sighs and kisses me, "He knows that you having Landon is the best choice. And Landon will have a little baby sister soon. We don't want to keep them apart. "

I smile, "No, of course not. I can't believe I'm due in a month. "

Marcus laughs and shakes his head, "I know! It's unbelievable! I just want to hold my baby girl in my arms already. "

I smile and grab his hand, "You will soon enough. "