Chapter 19

Jessica's P. O. V.

After dinner, Marcus kisses me and says, "Braxton and I are going to get a beer and talk. "

I smile, "Okay, great. Don't rush. "

They leave so Landon and I crawl into my bed and watch a movie. Holding Landon in my arms makes me so happy.

And I'm pregnant. There are no words to describe how happy I am right now. Everything is exactly how I want it to be.

A few hours later, I hear the guys come back. I look at Landon sleeping and slip out of the room.

When I get out there, Braxton is walking into his room and Marcus is going outside.

I follow Marcus outside and sit down in the grass next to him. "How was it?"

He smiles at me, takes his thumb and brushes it against my cheek. "It was fine. I think it was good that we talked."

I raise my brows, "Really? Braxton was okay?"

Marcus laughs, "I didn't say that. He told me he loved you and until we are married, he's gonna try and get you back. I told him that was fine because I know you want to be with me. "

I wrap my arms around his waist, laying my head on his shoulder, "If that makes him happy, then let him try. but I love you. not him. "

Marcus kisses the top of my head, "I know, baby. It looks like it's about to rain, let's get inside. "

When we get inside, I hear Landon giggling in Braxton's room. I smile, knowing they're having fun together.

Marcus sighs and grabs my waist, hoisting me up onto the counter. He steps between my legs, running his hands up and down my thighs.

I raise my brow, "Yes?"

Marcus laughs, kissing me, "I think we should go somewhere. Just the two of us. Let's go to The Caribbean"

I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck, "That sounds amazing. But maybe we should wait until Braxton leaves. "

Marcus kisses my nose, "We'll go next week. Right after Braxton leaves. Your parents can take care of Landon. "

I bite my lip, "That sounds perfect. "

I lean forward and kiss Marcus. He grips my waist and deepens the kiss as Braxton walks in.

I pull away, awkwardly looking at Braxton, "Hey"

Braxton gives me a weak smile, "Don't mind me. I'm just grabbing a snack for Landon. "

Marcus and I stay where we are while Braxton looks for a snack. He grabs a bag of chips and walks out, without saying another word.

When he's gone, I pull Marcus into a hug and whisper, "I hate hurting him. "

Marcus kisses my temple, "I know, baby. "