Chapter 2- The New Student

"Thank Aiko", Ms Bustier thanked, "You can take a seat, um, lets see...there's a seat in front of Marinette and Chloe for now", she pointed towards the back.

Aiko nodded and walked up the steps towards the two girls, noticing the sympathetic looks given towards her. She didn't understand why the two girls, Marinette and Chloe, we set aside from the class like outcasts. 

"Hi, I'm Aiko", Aiko introduced herself.

"I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng", the girl with blue hair and bluebell eyes introduced.

"Chloe Bourgeois", the blond girl simply stated.

Aiko's P.O.V

I sat down and Ms Bustier started her lesson. After handing out the work we needed to complete she stepped out for a minute. The class went quiet for a while until a few of them came up to me.

"Hi, I'm Rose and this is Juleka", a small blonde girl covered in pink, squeaked. 

"Hey", I replied.

"I'm Nino", a boy with red cap, and headphones around his neck said.

"I'm his girlfriend, Alya, and this is my bestie Lila", the brunette introduced.

I waved at them all.

"I'm Adrien", the cute blonde with green eyes smiled.

"I know you. You're the model. Son of Gabriel Agreste right?", I asked.

He nodded, and was about say something when Alya interuppted.

"So what's it like in America? You said you were from Gotham, right? Isn't it the most dangerous city? Have you met the Batfam? What about the Waynes?", Alya bombarded me with questions.

"Oh...um, well it's pretty normal in America.", I started answering her questions, "Yes Gotham is dangerous, but the Bats help keep it safe. I indeed have meet one of them. Robin saved me once. I actually kno-", I got interrupted half way through.

"Oh my god", Lila shrieked. "I remember when the Batfam saved me. We've been super close ever since."

Suddenly the whole class, expect Marinette and Chloe, were gushing over Lila and her connection to the Bats. Alot of people had been saved by Batman and the others, so it didn't strike me as odd, but super close with them? Batman would never be close with any civilian in his hero persona. 

"In fact, Robin actually had a crush on me, but I had to turn him down, because I was dating Damien Wayne", she lied.

Ok. Too far. Are people actually believing this shit? Robin having a crush on a girl with sausage hair? No way. But apparently they were.

"OMG? You're dating Damien Wayne?", a girl with pink hair asked.

"Girl, how come you never told me?", Alya whined.

"Yea, dudette. How could you keep this a secret?", Nino asked.

"Well you see this was a while back when I used to live in Gotham. I remember running around the Wayne mansion when we were little kids. We kissed once accidently and he asked me out. We went on a few dates, but since I've had to move, we never had a proper relationship. But he's always calling me and texting me to see how I'm doing. Dami-boo just loves to check up on me!", the girl lied.

I died right then and there. HOW WERE THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVING THIS?!?!

I noticed Chloe and Marinette snickering in the back. 

"What are you two brats laughing at?" Alya asked, mad.

The two just ignored her and continued to giggle.

"You're just jealous that Lila actually has had successful relationships, and her boyfriend is Damien Wayne, while you have nothing", Alya jeered.

"I never knew you were Damien's girlfriend, Lila, was it?", I questioned.

"Oh, yea, he wanted to keep it a secret from everyone", Lila continued to lie.

"Well there has been rumors that Damien Wayne does have a girlfriend, who is now his fiancee", a boy with glasses stated, looking up from his phone. Finally someone who knows facts. But he probably thinks that the girl is Lila.

"Yeah, Dami-boo was so sweet when he proposed to me. But I told him I would have to think about it since that means I would have to move to Gotham", Lila bragged.

"That's funny, considering the fact that he is in my class, and he's never mentioned a Lila Rossi. I think it would've been a big deal if Gotham's ice prince had a girlfriend all the way over in Paris, don't you think? Do you have any proof that he's you supposed boyfriend?". I smirked.

"Are you saying I'm lying?", Lila suddenly cried, "Did Marinette tell you to say that?" 

The liar cried crocodile tears, while I stood there unamused. 

"Seriously Marinette?", the blonde joined in, "Why did you have to tell Aiko that Lila lies?"

"Sorry Adrien, but Marinette did not tell me anything about Lila. I am just curious as to how you will all believe something as crazy as this. The ice prince of Gotham proposing to an sausage-haired Italian? Please. And the story of you two running around Wayne manor when you were kids. As if!", I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous story that had been told.

"I don't know what I did to make you hate me! Why do you think I'm lying?" Lie-la cried even more. 

"At least she has brain cells", Chloe snickered.

"Well I guess we were wrong about you, Aiko. You're just like those two bullies, jealous of Lila's accomplishments", Alya huffed.

Right then and there, I decided to stop associating with the brainless sheep, who swallowed up every one of her lies. I just ignored them, and eventually they left to their own seats. This was going to be a looooong day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahaha!!! GO AIKOOOO!! YAYYYYYY

BOOOOOO LILAAAAAAAAA!!

TIME FOR ALL OF THEM TO TEAM UPPP!! AND EXPOSE THAT LYING SNAKEE!! c:<

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!

- Marshmallow