Epilogue- The Reunion

It has been 10 years, since the fall of Lila. She was now back in Paris. Why you ask? Well, for the class reunion! Surprisingly, she was invited, and everyone could tell, she was still spewing lies If only they had realised before, then they wouldn't have lost their 'everyday ladybug'. The class was very nervous to see Marinette and Chloe, and they heard that Aiko would be coming is well. The class had matured and found their place in life. Nino and Alya were finally married. As well as Ivan and Mylene. The others had found other people, and some had not even considered getting married. 

"I'm so nervous!", Marinette squeaked, as she held onto her 4 year-old daughter. Marinette and Luka, had a daughter a year after they got married. They named their beautiful girl Adira, after her stunning blue eyes she inherited from both her parents. She had black hair slowly turning into a midnight blue, a mix of both her parent's hair colour. They were currently waiting in the foyer of Chloe's hotel, which she inherited from her dad. They were waiting for the Kents and the Waynes.

Luka laughed as he ruffled Adira's hair. "It'll be fine melody, you'll me, Adira, and Chloe, Jon as well as Aiko and Damien", he reassured.

"Mari-bug!"

"Chloe! Slow down!", Jon yelled.

Chloe ran up to Marinette. Chloe had a son, and now was 3 months pregnant. Jon followed holding their son, Danyel, who was squirming to get out and greet his friend. Their son had black hair like Jon, pretty blue eyes like Chloe. 

"Daddy! Put me down. I wanna go pway with Adira!", he cried.

Jon put his 4-year old son down to go play with his friend. 

"Hey Chlo! Thanks for getting us a good suite", Mari laughed as she hugged her bestfriend.

"No problem Mari", Chloe smiled back.

"Where as the Waynes?", Luka asked.

"I'm surprised Damien is taking this long", Jon huffed.

"What was that Kent?", the young Wayne appeared.

"Nothing. Just hurry up!", Jon replied. They may be bestfriends, but Damien can be scary.

Damien walked down with his 5-year-old son, Levi. Levi had inherited his eyes from both parents, giving him a unique, beautiful, ocean-green eyes. His hair was black, and he was lightly tan. 

"Levi!" Adira yelled, dragging her friend to play with her and Danyel. 

"Where's Ai?", Mari asked.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!", Aiko yelled as she hurried down the stairs.

"Now that we're all here, lets go! The reunion has started already", Chloe hurried everyone. 

They got into the limo, and drove to the same venue where the gala was 10 years ago. 

"It's funny how we're back in this place", Marinette laughed lightly.

"It is, isn't it?". Aiko asked.

"I wonder how its going to be. Do you think Lila will be there?", Chloe asked.

"She will maybe", Luka commented.

"Tt. If Aiko got and invite then that sausage hair probably got one is well", Damien growled.

"Is Lila the liar?", Levi asked. His personality resembled his father's, alot.

"I heard about her from mommy is well!", Adira joined in.

"Ew. Her hair is looks very bad", Danyel said, disgusted.

The adults all laughed at their kids complain about Lila. They had all met her once, when she came to a fashion show with Adrien. She once again tried to lie about Mari and gang, going as far as to claim the Adira was her child. She ended up booted out and was all over the media again. Looks like she never learnt her lesson. But everyone else did.