Chapter 5- The Plan

"Hello!", Aiko answered.

"WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL BACK? WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ANSWERING YOUR PHONE OR ANY TEXTS?? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?", a voice yelled back.

Aiko had to pull the phone away from her ear, which lead the others to hear the voice on the other end.

"Sorry Dami", Aiko apologised nervously, "My phone died, and I was with some friends, that I didn't notice the texts"

Chloe, Marinette and Luka giggled at how protective Damien Wayne seemed over his fiancee.

"Tt. Whatever. Just don't scare me like that okay?", Damien replied in a quiet voice.

"Don't worry. I won't", Aiko laughed. "How's everyone else?", she asked.

"Their doing fine, but I miss you", the boy complained.

"Demon, I've been gone for 1 day", Aiko giggled.

"I know, but we've never been separated like this before", he responded.

"I'll be back soon. Or even better. YOU CAN ALL COME HERE!!", Aiko screamed though the phone, causing both her friends and fiancée to jump.

"Come there?", Damian asked.

"Yes!! We get to go to Paris!", a new voice shrieked.

"Hey Jason", Aiko greeted the new voice.

"Hey Ai, you want us to come to Paris?", Jason asked.

"Yes, because of a situation here-

"Who do I need to kill?", Damien asked.

"No one! But I'll put the phone on speaker, so my new friends can explain the problem. Make sure everyone is listening", Aiko instructed.

Damien did as he was told, and called the whole family over to listen to the problem in Paris.

"Uh....Hi! I'm Marinette", Mari introduced.

"I'm Chloe"

"I'm Luka"

"Um...so there is a problem in Paris concerning a girl who lies about everything, including knowing all of you and being Damien's girlfriend", Marinette started to explain.

The three spent the next half and hour explaining who Lila was and how she lied to get what she wanted. The was also a bit of shock when they told they knew the Batfam's identity, but quickly got over when the three teens mentioned they were Ladybug, Viperion and Queen Bee. Of course there was alot of screaming when they revealed they were MDC, Queen C and LC.

"So let me get this straight", Bruce started, "this girl claims to have known us, and is dating my youngest son, as well as know our hero personas?"

"Basically, yeah", Aiko said.

"I'll get the papers ready to sue her", Tim stated, yawning.

"No! Wait!", Marinette yelled.

"There is a plan in place to expose the liar", Luka explained.

"What plan?", Dick asked, not being to control his anger at how the liar had hurt these people.

"Well...it starts of with you guys hosting a Gala here in Paris, and inviting all those famous people Lila lied about. Also inviting the class so she can be exposed. As well as the reveal of MDC, Queen C, and LC. And revealing Damien Wayne's fiancee", Chloe explained their plan.

"Aiko! Are you okay with telling everyone that we are engaged?", Damien asked his girl

"Yes!!"

"Okay, then it's settled. We go to Paris and expose the lying fox", Selina decided. 

"Your job is to turn up to Paris, announce the Gala, and invite our class. We'll take care of inviting the celebs", Marinette instructed.

"We'll let you know when the Gala will take place", Bruce said.

"Bye Ai!", Jason said, before leaving.

They all bid farewell to their little angel before leaving to prepare for their trip to Paris. 

"Be careful", Damien warned before wishing his love goodnight.

"Well, at least now we can get started on planning for that liar's downfall, and we now have the support of the Waynes", Marinette broke the silence.

"Yes, but its late, we should start contacting Jagged Stone and the rest tomorrow after school", Chloe instructed them all.

"You're right", Aiko yawned.

"I should get back to the bakery", Marinette mumbled before packing her things.

"Here, I'll walk you home. It's dangerous for you to be out by yourself at this time", Luka offered.

"T-thanks Luka. But I don't want to make you walk me to the bakery then walk back", Marinette blushed.

"It's no problem. Really. I just want to make sure you get home safe", Luka insisted.

"Come on Mari-bug", Chloe pushed.

"Fine..."

Soon the two blue heads left for the bakery, leaving the two girls giggling.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Luka and Marinette both walked along the silent paths of Paris, the city of Love. Silence took over them is well. 

"So", Mari spoke, trying to start up a conversation, "How was the tour?"

"It was awesome. Jagged is thinking of doing another collab and releasing another album soon", Luka said excitedly.

"So are you going on another tour?", Marinette asked disappointed. She didn't want Luka to leave again.

"No, not for a while. I'm staying in Paris until we expose the liar", Luka reassured her.

Marinette smiled, making Luka smile. How he loved to see her smile, even better, be the one to make her smile. It was just so contagious and she looked so beautiful. They walked together under the moonlight, in silence, enjoying each other's company.

"It was pretty lucky Aiko came, right?", Luka asked her.

"It sure was. I honestly can't wait to take that snake down", Marinette cheered.

Luka was excited is well. He has wanted to expose her himself, but respected that Marinette did not want too. But this time, there was no holding back. Eventually they reached the bakery, and were about to bid farewell. 

"Marinette, wait!"

The bluenette turned around and stared into Luka's eyes.

"I just want you to know that you have me, okay? I've know I said this before, but I want to say it again. Even if the whole world is against you, I will be by your side. No matter how far apart we are, I'll always be with you. You are very important to me, Marinette. And you will never be alone. We will take Lila Rossi down", Luka blurted out.

He sighed internally. When was he going to have the courage to ask her to be his girlfriend?

"Thank you Luka. You mean the world to me", Marinette responded, hugging the boy.

The two hugged for a while, the broke off. Marinette watched as Luka turned to walk back to the hotel, giving a light wave. She blushed as she thought about those words that he had said to her years ago, when he had been akumatised. Does he still feel the same way? She headed back into the bakery, her thoughts still on Luka, Aiko and the plan to expose the queen of lies, unaware that a certain blonde was watching her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter be done!! YAYAYAYAAYAYAYYAY!!

SO BASICALLY THEY ALL GONNA EXPOSE THAT LYING DUMB DUMB AT THE GALAAA!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! c:

just some lukanette in their for ya! it ain't the best cause "love" ain't my strongest part

- Marshmallow c: