Chapter 9- The Reveal

The whole room cheered as Jagged Stone got up on stage.

"Hello everyone!", he screamed through the mic, causing another uproar.

"Tonight I would like to reveal to you the identity of LC. He is a talented guitarist and singer, and was introduced to me by my honorary niece and favourite designer, MDC. His popularity itself shows you how talented he is. He was treated roughly at his home so he left but he found a wonderful place with his friends, and I'm proud of how much he's grown. And tonight, he'll be performing a solo, so please everybody welcome LC, or as many of you know him, Luka Couffaine!", Jagged intoduced.

There was another set of cheers and screams, as Luka got up on stage and started playing his guitar. The whole class was shook. Especially Juleka. And that was when she fully realised that Lila was lying. Lila said she was the one who introduced LC to Jagged Stone, but that obviously wasn't true considering that Lila had led her to convince her mum that Luka should be kicked out. She led her brother to leave. Juleka was now in tears as Luka sang a song, obviously dedicated to his life and his past, and now how he doesn't need them anymore, because he has the right people around him. Rose didn't know what to do but look between Lila and Juleka. 

"How could you know LC, if you didn't like my brother?", Juleka managed to finally ask.

Lila was white as a ghost. She had no explanation. At all. She had not expected LC to be Luka. Lila realised that she couldn't lie that Luka was pretending to be LC, since his name made sense as it was just his initials, and Jagged himself had introduced him.

"Were Marinette and Chloe right the entire time?", Rose asked. She now realised what she had done.

"I-i-i uh..."

Thankfully Lila was saved by cheering and clapping as Luka finished his song. 

"Thank you Luka, I mean LC", Selina thanked.

Luka did a little bow before waving to the crowd, looking at his sister, before walking of the stage.

"Now we have another surprise, next up we have MDC along with her model and partner, Queen C", Selina announced.

"These two girls, I only met a few days ago, but they are truly amazing. They rose up to the top despite the situation they were in. Everyone give it up for MDC and Queen C. Also known as Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Chloe Bourgeois" Bruce introduced as he stepped off the stage.

Again the whole room cheered as the two girl walked up on stage in their MDC originals.

The class was now fully convinced that Lila had been lying. All expect Alya. 

"Lila! How could you? You don't know MDC and Queen C"

"You led us to bully Marinette and Chloe"

"We lost our friendship with them"

"Why'd you lie to us?"

There was alot of mixed emotions. They watched as MDC and Queen C talked about how they started their business, as well as mentioning how they bullied them, which just rubbed salt on the wound. That was when they realised that half the crowd was looking at them, whispering to each other.

"This is a complete lie! Lila has no reason to lie. How do we even believe you MDC and Queen C?" Alya shot back.

"Isn't it obvious? I mean Mari-bug used her initials, and her talent has been recognised by not only Jagged Stone and Clara Nightingale, but also the Waynes and other celebs", Chloe shot back.

"They can confirm that I am in fact MDC and Chloe is Queen C", Marinette said, before walking of stage.

"You can try all you want, but the Waynes don't know who Lila Rossi really is! She's Damien's fiancee", Alya screamed out.