Chapter 6.5- The Love

Luka couldn't help but fall in love with Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She was just an extraordinary girl. But her heart belonged to someone else, someone who couldn't see her beauty, her talent, her kindness. Someone who hurt her alot. The day Marinette ran into his crying about how Adrien had left her to face the liar alone, he made up his mind to never let her get hurt again. He loved her alot. Even if she didn't love him back. Right now he was watching the bluenette try and finish Chloe's dress for the gala. He watched her work, as she stitched on the final design. Luka giggled as her expression changed every second. 

"What so funny?", Mari asked confused.

"They way you work. You should take a break Marinette", Luka advised.

"But I need to get this dress done, so I can finish Aiko's and get started on mine", Marinette complained.

"Just a tiny break. How about we walk around for a bit? Just for some fresh air?", he asked.

"Sure", Mari gave in.

The two went for a walk around the park. It was quiet, but they both enjoyed each other's company. Marinette especially felt happy. Over the years, she had started developing feelings for the boy, and she could only hope he felt the same way. It wasn't long before they found Andre and decided to get some icecream. They both blushed 10 shades of red when he called them a sweet couple and handed them a pink and blue icecream. The two sat on a park bench enjoying the icecream, not noticing the blonde model glaring at them. He couldn't understand why Marinette couldn't accept Lila and just apologise. He couldn't understand why she wanted to spend her time with Luka. Adrien, after he lost his miraculous started to take more notice of Marinette and took a liking to her. But Marinette didn't love him anymore, but he was determined to make her his. 

"Hey Marinette", he walked up smiling. He completely ignored the fact that Luka was there.

"What do you want Agreste?", she glared.

Adrien could sense how cold she was to him, compared to Luka, who she was always smiling and happy with.

"Why can't you just be nice to Lila? She's not doing anything to hurt anyone. Her lies are harmless", Adrien tried reasoning.

"Harmless. Have you not seen how they treat me and Chloe, and now Aiko? The girl from America?", Marinette questioned.

"Well if you hadn't told her about Lila's lies, then Aiko wouldn't be in that situation", the boy replied.

"For your information, I did not tell her anything. She figured it out herself, which makes sense since she is from Gotham", Marinette hissed, "She has been a better friend to me over this past week than anyone in the class has for over 4 years"

"It doesn't have to be that way. If you can just accept it, then you there would be no reason for you to be treated like that. And...we can be together", Adrien confessed.

That was it for Luka. "She doesn't want to be with you", Luka coldly stated.

"That's not for you to say. It's you who she doesn't want to be with. I'm better than you in anyway. I have more money and I'm better looking than you. Plus she's in love with me anyway", Adrien smirked.

"That's what you think", Luka replied.

"I don't love you Agreste", Marinette spat at him. "And don't you dare talk to Luka that way. He's better than you in every way"

With that Marinette grabbed Luka and walked out of the park. She was furious that Adrien had ruined her time with the person she truly loved.

"Sorry about that", Marinette apologised.

"Don't be. It's him who's the problem", Luka reassured, but Mari could tell he was hurt.

"Don't listen to him Luka. Your definitely better than him. Better looking, and you technically are rich as him. No. Richer than him, considering that's all his father's money, not his. But you worked hard for yours. And he's not the one I love...", Marinette almost confessed her feelings. She wanted to Luka that he was the one she loved, but she was scared of getting rejected.

Luka immediately knew what she wanted to say, which was a relief for him, since now he knew she would accept his feelings for him. As much as he wanted to tell her he loved her, he had to wait for the gala, since Chloe had already made a plan.

"Thanks Marinette"

He pulled her into a hug and the two stood there hugging each other. Holding each other. The person they loved. 

"I love you" they both thought, but unable to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know this was bad. But i want there to be more lukanette in this. Adrien wanting marinette to be his, but she don't want to.

there will be more updates sooon.

LILA BE GOING DOWN!! 

- Marshmallow c: