Move-In With Me

Hey guys. So before starting the next chapter, I would like you all to know, that I do not personally know Aryan Khan or have any idea of his character and personality. He seems a polite, hardworking, talented, and honest person. This book is just my imagination. I wanted to show the male lead in a kind of grey shade. Here, the male lead character won't obviously be the quintessential hero type, kind and merciful. The character will be much more like an anti-hero, who would do whatever he feels should be done. What is his, is his. End of discussion. For this, please then do not go and hate upon Aryan, unnecessarily. I don't want that for me somebody else should suffer. This is just my imagination and a product of boredom. However, I am so thrilled and happy that you all liked the book. Thank you so much. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then they went ahead and visited a lot of sites and clicked pictures.  

It was soon 3:40 p.m. and they were starving. Hence, they decided to have a very late lunch at a restaurant recommended by Aryan.

" Tumne poora restaurant book kar liya kya? Itni acchi  "romantic" decoration? Aur mera favorite cuisine? Meri pasandgi ki itni parwah kyun Mr.Khan? " Kainaat asked being utterly surprised.

      " You've literally booked the whole restaurant? Did such nice "romantic" decoration? Ordered my favorite cuisine? Why do my likes and dislikes matter to you so much Mr.Khan? "

The whole restaurant was empty. There were fresh tulips kept on every corner, still in a minimum range. 

" Agar wajah poochogi toh saari umar guzar jaayei. Keh diya acchi lagti ho to bas lagti ho. Mujhe tum bohot pasand ho Kainaat Sahani. "  Aryan replied back as he pulled out the chair and signaled Kainaat to sit.

     " If I start to give you all the reasons and explanations, then our whole life will pass in a blink of an eye. I expressed I like you, which means I like you. I really adore you Kainaat Sahani. "

" Thank you. "  Kainaat said in a low voice.

Aryan kept looking at Kainaat as she sat across him, fully delighted by seeing her favorite dishes. All thanks to her parents with whom he contacted the previous day. He just did not want to look anywhere else. She looked like a beautiful mess. Her hair messed up due to the wind, hence she put them up on a high bun, rosy pouty strawberry flavored lips which tasted a few times back. The dark brown lop top with faded blue jeans looked so good on her, completing her honey skin tone. For Aryan, Kainaat seemed to be an Angel who descended from the celestial heavens to meet him. She soon brushed a stray tendril of her hair behind her ear,  then gently brushing her high cheekbones. Her skin looked so soft and flawless. 

Therefore, soon they started devouring their meals with little conversations.

" Okay, come on Jaan. I want to show you something. " Aryan quickly expressed, holding her hand as they finished their lunch.

" But what about the rest of our outing? You were supposed to take me this night explore spot right? " Kainaat asked, putting on a sad face. Trying her level best to convince him.

" Later. I'll show it to you later. Chill we have the rest of our life to do everything. I'm not gonna let you go anywhere. Ever! " Aryan said pulling her right cheek.

Then they quickly went outside the place. Good thing that there weren't any reporters. Kainaat sat on the passenger seat while Aryan took the driving seat, and soon the car started taking them somewhere farther away from the main city.