- Chapter 12 -

~ Dil jo kabhi Ibaadat kare Ishq ki, Toh phir maarke bhi zinda rehti hai aashiqui

           Junooniyat hai yehi, Junooniyat hai yehi ~

|| Aryan ||

" Shit! Shit! Shit! " I cursed myself.

I feel like I went overboard, I certainly did not want her to feel scared or anything. 

" I am so doomed man! " I said to myself.

After our little encounter, she pushed me and then left the place. Soon everyone came back from the outing, the music stopped and the rain came to a halt as well.

I went inside the tent and pulled out a towel from my bag when my phone started ringing.

Calling: Susu

Sue - Hello my lovely elder brother. 

Ary - Speak Suhana.

Sue - Oww! Someone seems to be having a mood swing. What happened? Breakup? Lol!

Ary - Lmao! Nope. It's just a feeling of rejection.

Sue - Rejection!? Kisne Reject kiya mere anmol ratan ko?

        " Who dared to reject my most precious diamond? "

Ary - You have a really amazing sense of Humour Sue, but keep it to yourself and your girl gang only. Now speak about what you want and why did you call?

Sue - Hehe! Okay, so as we know that you'll be home after this project or whatever you're doing, so then please buy the new pair of  Loubitons for me. They just launched yesterday! Mom won't let me buy as she thinks, I overspend money!

Ary - Sure whatever the Princess of the Mannat asks for. 

Sue - Love ya "BHAIYAAAAA". Muah! Well listen, if this "feeling of rejection" is for a girl, then just give her some time and space. Not everybody will just throw themselves at you, some intellectuals have some sense of dignity and self-respect as well, unlike that annoying Aishwarya! God!

Ary - Lol, okay! Goodbye, Susu.

Sue - EW!!

Honestly speaking Suhana is right! I feel like I messed up, she looked scared and disturbed. 

Shit! I should have controlled my emotions.

|| Kainaat ||

" Setu, Zainah how can you guys leave me alone with that freak? " I asked pulling my hair up in a bun.

" Why Kai? I mean Aryan is super hot. So what's the big deal? " Zainah asked combing her hair.

" Sorry Kai, I didn't know you were left behind, our buses are different. By the way, did that Anti-hero try doing something with you? Should I file a case of molestation against him? " Setu asked holding me by my shoulder.

" No...no. He is just very annoying. " I replied getting out of the hold of Setu.

I don't know why. I mean I always share every detail of my life with them, but this time I just couldn't put into words the feelings I am feeling.