Let Her Escape

have you ever met someone that was your Sunshine in the human form?

~ I did, it's you. 

****************************************************************************

Two weeks later.

Over the following days, Aryan's insanity reached its highest point. Just by the time Kainaat's project came to an end and it was evident that she would return back to the USA soon, he called the best Law Firm (JSA Advocates & Solicitors) and made sure to provide her a job offer. He did everything in his capacity and ability to make sure that she does not leave him.

Aryan entered his room in Mannat only to see Kainaat sitting there with a file, her expressions weren't quite easy to understand. The Khan family were off to some function in Delhi and Aryan made sure that had an ample amount of security. 

" Everything's okay, Jaan? " Aryan asked and Kainaat looked up at him with bloodshot eyes. She then stood up marched towards him and threw the file on his face. Aryan clutched his fists to control his anger because he does not want to hurt his Jaan or do anything that will make her feel uncomfortable around him and feel scared.

" Aryan! Do you actually even love me? Why did you pay the Law Frim such a huge amount to offer me a job? Why did you compel USC to send me a letter that I can continue the rest of the studies here in Mumbai? Why are there bodyguards always lingering around me? Why are you trying to control my life? This is not love, Aryan! " Kainaat expressed, her voice laced with all the accusations and exhaustion, while, Aryan just let out a sigh. 

So she got to know, of course, he will not lie to her. She questioned his love for her and his love is as true as hell. Thus, he told her everything. He confessed and gave the required and a brief explanation for every little detail. On the other hand, Kainaat looked at him in shock. Suhana was right, her brother is a freaking obsessive manipulator. She thought maybe for once she can give this relation a chance and get on with it for life. Hell, she was cheerful until this evening!

Hence, a tight slap landed on Aryan's face. However, he didn't even flinch. He controlled himself. He belongs to her and she can do anything with him. 

" How could you, Aryan? How could you do this to me? You played with my feelings. You just bought me in a way! " Kainaat screamed holding by tightly by his collar while he just stared into her honey-brown orbs. 

" You know what? You and I are over! It's done. " Kainaat declared with tears in her eyes trying to take out the Promise Ring, that Aryan had made her wear in front of the family. That's when Aryan's control snapped he held her hand, and pushed her over the giant queen-sized bed, and hovered over her delicate frame. He then held both her hands tightly, wide apart.

" Don't fucking test my Patience, Kainaat! I'm just holding myself back because I love you. Don't you dare take out that ring which marks you as mine from your finger. I won't hesitate to mark your body mine completely, right now! " Aryan growled and Kainaat looked at him in shock. He can't be the same man who pulled away just because she was uncomfortable kissing him. He can't be the same person who keeps pampering and spoiling her.

Kainaat wiggled out of his firm hold and as Aryan slightly loosened one of her hands she immediately picked up a flower vase from the bedside table and smashed it upon his head. A loud scream escaped Aryan's mouth and Kainaat took this opportunity and pushed him away. She battled between the thought of running away or staying with him since he was groaning in pain. However, right now she cannot stay with this obsessive personality!

Therefore, Kainaat ran away and Zafar (Aryan's bodyguard) who just entered listening to Aryan's scream asked the guard to get a hold of Kainaat. However, Aryan stopped him from doing so.

" Let her go! Just ask the guards to keep a good eye upon her, so that she doesn't fall into some type of danger. The bird will soon return back to her cage. Let's see how long my canary can fly? " Aryan said and smirked. 

Zafar nodded knowing very well that Aryan was playing mind games. Aryan Khan is not someone to be hurt badly with just a flower vase hit. Kainaat did not escape, Aryan let her escape! 

On the other side, Kainaat kept crying as she just ran towards the police station. She could see the history repeat itself. She didn't know why she was crying, because she loved him and finally thought of allowing her to move on or because she still loves him and is guilty of hurting him!

Love is such an insane emotion. Once happened can't be undone! He has very wittily made her fall for him badly without revealing his true sides and now even after knowing everything she can't hate. She can never forget him!

Okay bye. I'm tired!

Do like and commentt.