- Chapter 07 -

~ Intezaar har lamha ho to chalta hai,

         Magar Intezaar agar ek tarfa ho to takleef deta hai ~

- Next Morning -

|| Aryan ||

After having dinner and chit-chatting, everybody got tired so we went to sleep in our respected Tents.  Sipping my Black Coffee and admiring the view, suddenly my phoned vibrated. 

* Dad Calling *

A - Hey Dad! What's up?

SRK - Hello my lovely firstborn. Someone is in a good mood, what happened huh? 

A - Nothing Dad it's just I'm kind of having a feel of completeness. Like some lost part of me, finally reunited.

SRK - Okay! Umm, I won't pressurize you to express anything unless you want. Well, how is your project going?

A - It's fine. Today is the first day, the volunteers will soon let us know about our respective tasks.

SRK - Okay Aryan! Just do your best. Good Luck.

A - Yeah Dad, thanks! Say hello to Mom and give love to Abby, oh, and my " one and only " little sister Sue as well.

After having a conversation with Dad, I made my way toward the bridge. The scenery from the bridge was breathtaking. Walking towards the bridge I saw a familiar figure standing, she was wearing black Plazzo pants and a basic white Tee, hair pulled up in a high bun. Looks like someone just woke up!

" Good morning Sunshine " I walked up to her.

" Oh, it is you again. " she shrugged sparing me a quick glance.

" Yep! It's me again. So why are you mad this morning? " I asked.

" I'm not mad, okay! I'm just simply irritated, one of my close friends from school just got heartbroken. That bloody Cheater slept with one of her classmates. I mean why are you guys like this? Do you see us as those cheap Barbie Dolls, that whenever you want you can just play around with? Moreover, honestly, it was even her fault I told her, his character was loose, that he would soon cheat. Bloody Two Dollars Bastard!! " she screamed annoyed.

" Oh wow. Calm down, girl! " I urged.

" Mere dimag mein raita phela para hai subha see, tum mere mu mat paro " she said closing her eyes trying to control herself.

           " I'm in a very bad mood, do not argue with me or anything "

" Oh wow  tumhe Hindi bhi aati hai ? " I asked her excitedly.

          " Oh wow you even know how to speak in Hindi? "

"  This.Is.URDU. You get that! " she replied sparing me her famous death glance.

" ARYAN! Good morning Babyyy! " a voice broke our "intense eye lock".

" Oh, morning Aish. " I replied in my usual cold undertone, with my eyes fixed upon Kai.

" Oh hi Miss Bus Girl. " Aish said to Kai.

" Hello Miss Annoyance, aagayi yaha bhi apni bey matlab ki khwaab or sapne lekar. " Kai replied.

          " Hello Miss Annoyance, so you've come here as well with your lucid dreams and expectations. "

Lmao, this made me chuckle. 

Hearing this Aish felt maybe kind of embarrassed, and then she just decided to leave us.

" Honestly, you could do MUCH better. I mean our whole world population is more than 7 billion now as a matter of fact " Kai said sipping her tea and turning back towards the scenery.

" Lol I know, anyway it's not that we are dating or anything. Moreover, she just wants to be around me, to gain popularity, and all you know " I replied nonchalantly.

" Yeah, I know. These fucking spoiled brats, they should be beaten up with shoes to bring back to reality. " she replied.

I just couldn't help but stare at her.

" Hmm by the way what's your favorite movie ?" I asked trying to change the topic.

" I don't have free time and money to invest in those fake fairytales! " she replied.

" Good Point. Well, have you seen Kuch Kuch Hota Hai when you were young and innocent? It's one of my favorites from Bollywood. Man, it's a classic!! " I tried to add a bit of my humor.

" Ladies and gentlemen, meet the biggest fuckboy of the generation, Rahul Khanna. This guy friend zones the girl who loves him like hell (Anjali), practices saying "I love you" with her knowing the fact that Anjali loves him, and laughs at her like a Crazy Fucker. Then, marries Tina and names his first child Anjali as well. Then, when his wife died, he believed the words "Hum ek baar jeete hai, ek baar marte hai, shaadi bhi ek hi baar hota hoy, aur pyaar bhi ek hi baar hota hai".

After that, he goes on to marry Anjali the one whom he rejected long ago just because she had short hair back then and didn't reach her Puberty yet, by breaking her marriage with a nice guy, well an Idiot, Aman who happily gave Anjali's hand to the guy who constantly bullied her in college. Be stupid, be an asshole, but never a Rahul Khanna of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai kinda asshole. After that, Rahul's wife and daughter both have the name Anjali. So when Rahul used to call "Anjaliiiiiii", both of them used to reply "Yes, Daddyyyyyy" What a Masterclass threesome from Karan Johar.

Now Mr. Aryan do you still want to say that KKHH is one of the classic movies of Bollywood? " she replied in a VERY dramatic way.

" Wow " I was just stunned. 

" Kuch to baat hai tumme Jaaneman. " my conscience urged again.

         " There is something special about you Sweetheart ." 

" You're Different. Very much entirely different. " I told her.