Let's Visit India

Saahil ke sukoon se kisse bhala inqaar hain lekin

Toofaan se ladne mein maaza hi kuch aur hain

~ MUMBAI ~

Leaving a deep sigh  Aryan kept his cell phone aside and quickly brushed off some of the tears which unknowingly made their way down his cheeks. 

He then changed into a comfortable Blue Tee and a pair of Grey Sweatpants. Being satisfied by his look, he walked down the stairs. It was a long and hectic day for him, he is now serving as an assistant director to Sanjay Leela Bhansali who is preparing yet another magnificent periodic film. It's an excellent opportunity for him, he wants to learn as much as he can about the craft before starting something on his own. He doesn't want to disappoint anybody, nor wants to provide the haters and critics a chance to badmouth him and his family just because he has an influential surname. 

" What's up, guys? I thought you all went out for some fashion store opening party? " Aryan asked as he saw his family seated at the dining table.

" We were supposed to but then we thought that you are going to be out of Mumbai for the next two weeks. Dad has only three days off then his shooting starts again, Mom has to go to Jaipur tomorrow for her next project and I will go back to New York for my last semester this Friday. This means if not today, then there's not going to be any "Khan family" time for us. " Suhana replied in a dramatic tone, making everyone giggle except Aryan.

" Very funny Suhana. Why don't you leave all this and become a standup comedian? " Aryan asked as he served himself.

" Hehe. " Suhana replied showing him her tongue.

" Okay! Okay! Now don't start arguing. Calm down, my babies. " Gauri stated.

" WE ARE NOT BABIES. ABRAM IS! " Both Aryan and Suhana shouted together.

Abram giggled sweetly.

" Wow. What an interesting dinner. " Srk commented as he took a sip of the wine, and ruffled Abram's hair. 

Then they started to talk about their work, meetings, how everyone is coping up with the hectic schedules. 

" You know what? You guys shouldn't have waited for me, to have dinner. You guys could've gone to that event. " Aryan said.

" I love you Bhaiyu. " Abram said giving him a peck, making him smile. 

" Aryan get yourself a girl and then we wouldn't have to wait for you for the dinner. " Gauri said hoping to get started with the conversation. 

" Ma! How many times I've told you not to talk about these stupid girls? They are nothing but money-minded. " Aryan replied frustratingly.

" But not every girl bad right? Your Mom happens to be a girl as well. " Srk said trying to calm down his dear son. 

" Okay. Well, how do you come to the conclusion to that? " Aryan asked as he stuffed his mouth with some pasta.

" The day someone raises her voice against your this attitude consider she is the one for you. She will provide you the love and acceptance you crave. Aryan, soulmates do exist. " Gauri said glaring at her son.

" Sure Ma! Even you very well know that it is not possible. These girls just throw themselves on me, they can't even raise their eyes in front of me. Well, raising their voice is like out of the syllabus. " Aryan replied back.