Past Relations

but, honey all of your eager kisses

join all my scars into the most beautiful constellation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kainaat looked at Aryan's sleeping figure. He in his favored black t-shirt sleeping peacefully, with a slight smile upon his face. A smile that she hasn't seen before. His dark brown hair although messed up, however, it looked so good and heavenly on him. Since his t-shirt rode up to his stomach, thus, it gave a clear look of his abs and his back. She, therefore, slightly traced her finger upon those hunter marks. Even though most of the marks have healed, but some deep marks have formed into scars. As they say, some scars remain forever.

As she looked at those hunter marks, immediately tears formed up in her eyes. Therefore, she bends down and kissed those marks to see his smile getting wider. He could sense her, even when he is sleeping!

She then stared at him while massaging his scalp slightly, and as a result, he snuggled more into her. That is when his caller tune rang again. With both hands, she finally somehow got herself free from his stronghold. Therefore, she proceeded and picked up his mobile phone, from his side table. She picked up the phone to see it is an incoming audio call from Suhana.

" Aryan Khan. Where the fuck are you guys?! Why are you ignoring my calls and text messages? Moreover, why Kainaat's phone is unreachable? Would you speak anything?! It's been a month that you guys have been away. Mom and Dad are worried. You did not even let us talk to Kainaat for a month, and from the last few days, you're not even answering any phone calls. You're a piece of shit!! " Suhana screamed in anger.

" Suhana! Calm down. " Kainaat replied trying to calm her down. 

" Kai is that you? How are you? Is everything okay? Where is my not-so-lovely and irresponsible big brother? When are you guys coming back?  You didn't speak to us for a month and for the last three weeks, your phone is unreachable. Will you say something, please? " Suhana asked in one go.

" Suhana. Well, can you please come to the Khan farmhouse in the farther outskirts of Mumbai? If it is possible? " Kainaat gulped and asked. She wasn't too sure whether Suhana would help her or not.

" Is everything okay, Kai? Did---did Aryan do something? " Suhana asked worriedly. She was immediately concerned about hearing her tone. All her fears and anxieties were coming true!

Although, Kainaat didn't know that whether asking for help from Suhana would be beneficial or not. She didn't know whether his family would help her be free or defend their son; as the families mostly do in such cases. However, taking a deep breath, Kainaat got up from the bed and moved towards the balcony. Therefore, she sat down on the swing. She didn't know when and why tears started to stream down her face as she explained each and every detail to Suhana. On the other hand, Suhana listened to everything patiently.

" You be there Kainaat. I am coming. I'll be there soon!" Suhana assured her.

 Therefore, Kainaat finished the call and sat there for few minutes. She then soon got up and walked towards Aryan, who was sleeping. She knew that he would not get up anytime soon. He was working very late at night on the scriptwriting of his upcoming film. She rubbed his shoulders and neck and gave a sweet lingering kiss on his forehead. 

" I am so sorry, Aryan. However, this is important for me, for you, and for us. I promise to come back to you. Let me figure it all out by myself. I love you. " Kainaat whispered.

Hence, Kainaat got up went to the bathroom. She did her morning business, took a quick shower, and got changed into one of the dresses Aryan bought. She didn't bother to check the tags. She knew they would be designer and overly priced. She once again checked herself before the mirror, kissed Aryan on the forehead, and left the room. She was waiting for Suhana in the leaving room. That is when Suhana arrived at the farmhouse, along with Arjun and Alia (their cousins). Zaffar was present there, as he was Aryan's personal bodyguard. He wanted to inform Aryan about his family's arrival. However, he couldn't since Suhana strictly ordered him not to; or else he would lose his job. Moreover, Aryan was tired and sleeping, and who would have the courage to wake up a sleeping devil.

Furthermore, with them came along a lady. The lady was dressed up in a white formal shirt and black pencil skirt. Her chocolaty brown hair was perfectly done up in a low bun. Her black polished pencil heels made the clicking sound over the marble flooring. She carried a pleasing aura and gracious smile.

Soon, Suhana hurriedly ran up to Kainaat and gave her a warm and comforting hug. She checked Kainaat thoroughly and asked if she's okay, to which she nodded her head. Therefore, she was welcome by friendly hugs by both Arjun and Alia. 

" Kai, this is my friend Izabelle Leite. She's a renowned psychiatrist of Mumbai and Aryan's collegemate. " Suhana said not looking at her while speaking. 

Kainaat then looked at Suhana with a raised eyebrow. Over the time she spent with Suhana, she realized that Suhana Khan could not look into anyone's eyes while hiding something.

" And? Something else?! " Kainaat asked and Suhana stammered to speak or resonate anything.

" Hello, Kainaat. I'm Izabelle, well, Aryan and I kind of shared a past. I admit! I loved him. Although, that was always one-sided and he never reciprocated. He never showed the same affection and efforts. " Izabelle answered. 

Kainaat was caught off guard with her answer. She didn't know what to say, hence, she gave Izabelle a small nod and forwarded her right hand for a formal handshake.

Thus, they shook their hands. Not knowing what the future holds. 

Bye!

Last few chapters are left.

Do vote and comment.