Head Over Heels

Kuch adhurapan tha joh kabhi pura hua hi nahi

Koi tha mera joh kabhi bhi mera hua hi nahi

" No. " Kai replied with a heavy heart.

She then gave Setu a light hug and quietly made her way towards her bedroom.

" I just want to make you feel, what I am feeling for you. I promise I will make you fall for me Kainaat. "

" Kainaat, you are the first girl ever who hasn't even tried once to speak to me willingly. Ever! Still, in all of my conversations, there's evidence of you. You're the first girl who hasn't even given me one decent compliment. However, still, I want You to make Me a small part of your life. I want you to accept me, wholeheartedly. "

" You know what? There's a very fine line between Love and Friendship; you won't be able to acknowledge it with your bare eyes. "

Remembering all these statements and many others was making her fall weak. She was slipping out of her control.

   ~ AT THE AIRPORT ~

" What do you want, Aryan? " Kai asked as she reached the international terminal with a heavy heart.

" Hey! " Aryan replied became delighted by her presence. 

Well, all this time, in his heart he knew his love wasn't so weak and it will surely compel her to arrive at the Airport.

" Uh..huh! Please just stay away. "Kai stated and moved back.

" Okay! Calm down, I'm just so happy seeing you here! " Aryan said looking straight into her eyes. His hazel orbs were filled with love and affection.

" Just cut this crap Aryan! I've just come here out of sympathy. You saved my self-respect that night, so thank you so much for that! As you said earlier, Adrian was behind you, only Allah Miyah knows behind how many corrupted things and projects you and your family have gotten involved with. " Kai stated looking at him fiercely.

" Moreover, I honestly do not feel safe with you. Being in a relationship or even friendship means your partner needs to feel loved, completed, at peace. However, all those times we've spent together, all I've felt is SUFFOCATION. Your presence in my life Suffocates me! I feel like, I've no sense of self-respect. You always just want to know where I am, what I am doing, whom I am talking to, you just linger behind me. 

I am Kainaat Sahani, I need peace and freedom in my life. I cannot live being someone else's puppet. You are the great SRK's son, good for you, you will find billions of girls who will give up every fucking thing in their life just to be your doormat, but sadly I'm simply not one of them! " Kai said looking here and there, she could never say those things looking straight into his intimate hazel orbs.

His intense stare was making her weak.

" Say it again. Say it all looking straight into my eyes. " Aryan said in a calm and composed tone.

He then silently walked up to her and caged her in her arms.

" Your presence Suffocates me! I feel like someone else is handling the steering wheel of my life, and I will never allow it for anybody, not even you! " Kai said looking into his eyes with tears streaming down her own.

" Sush....don't cry. " Aryan said wiping her tears with his left thumb.

" Don't..do not touch me! " Kai said turning her face.

" Mere choonese ditqat haina tumhe? Ek din, Kainaat. Ek din dekhna tum khud mujhe choona chahogi. Tum khud mere paas waapis aaogi. Mujhe apne Mohabbat pe pura bharosa hein. " Aryan said keeping his forehead against her.

       " You have a problem with me being close to you and touching you right? One day, Kainaat. One day, you'll yourself would love being close to me. You'll love my touches. You'll come back to me. I have full faith in my Love. " 

" This is not Love, Aryan. This is Obsession, Madness, Insanity. " Kai whispered.

" Who cares, baby? For you it's Obsession, For me it's Love. " Aryan said placing a soft kiss on her forehead. 

" Tum itne ziddi kyun ho Aryan? " Kai whispered/pleaded.

    " Why are you so Stubborn Aryan? "

" When it comes to you, I just simply have no control over my emotions. " Aryan replied kissing her right cheek.

 ~ IN THE FLIGHT ~

" Aryan you're seriously leaving her here? All alone? Didn't you want to be with her? " Cameron asked as they took their seats.

Cameron was accompanying him to India.

" I'm not leaving her Cameron. I can never! I'm just giving her some space, giving her some time to think about us. I certainly do love her, but I would never want her to feel suffocated being with me. I want her to remember me when I'm away. I want her to accept me wholeheartedly. I want her to miss me! " Aryan replied back with a small smile.

" Agar woh Zidd hoti toh kabhi jaane nahi deta. Mohabbat hai isiliye jaane diya. " Aryan whispered to himself closing his eyes.

     " If she were only my want then I would've never let go. She's my Love, is the only reason I allowed her to go. "

" You're fully Crazy Aryan! " Cameron said and laughed out loud.

" Head over heels! " Aryan replied back with a smile.

Bye <3

Do vote and comment.